I wonder how many PP sold till now, I can't find any reliable information over the Internet. Thanks in advance

Posted from my flawless BlackBerry Passport
    10-13-15 01:03 PM
    It's not public knowledge.... all we can do is guess based on the few number of device in total that have been sold over the last four quarters, minus the BBOS devices and then allowing for the Classic being the majority of devices sold..... maybe 800K
    10-13-15 01:22 PM
    It's not public knowledge.... all we can do is guess based on the few number of device in total that have been sold over the last four quarters, minus the BBOS devices and then allowing for the Classic being the majority of devices sold..... maybe 800K
    Thanks for your fast reply, I thought it could be listed somewhere as we obviously see numbers from other brands models

Posted from my flawless BlackBerry Passport
    10-13-15 03:53 PM
    Why would Chen publish his failures for not selling enough devices? I am also interested in how many Leaps he sold. He is terrible at marketing, so I wouldn't expect a whole lot to be sold.
    10-13-15 07:39 PM
    It is like grading system. If you got an excellent garde, you'll be proud to post it in your social media account. Like the one that sold more than 13 million devices within first week upon launching their products.

Even it is not 'fail', but it doesn't have this 'WOW' factor, you still wouldn't probably post it, right?... now, imagine if you got a failing grade...

I knew a person used-to-work before in BlackBerry and she is holding, at least, can be considered at middle management level, telling me that even on their level, they are not aware or being informed with regards to sales figures... in other words, they are not proud of it...

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 08:35 PM
    Too be honest, based on their current numbers and the pretty consistent drop each quarter.... the rumors that all four US Carriers will be supporting the PRIV is simply AMAZING!
    10-14-15 07:23 AM