So far am enjoying my phone.. the keyboard is excellent, can't see it being any better ... just tried the cam a couple hours ago and the pics came out amazing
    Any updates or issue you want changed in you passport-img_20141230_132810.jpg

As I said before in another post. .. I only hope they make a viber app or work around the one ready available to work on the passport.

Posted via CB10
    geekaren likes this.
    12-30-14 05:47 AM
    I'm wondering if it were just a little smaller?

Or maybe came with a grip that allowed an average person to use it one handed?
    12-30-14 10:50 AM
    Fix the slow camera focus issue!

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 11:00 AM
    Yeah.. the two issues I experience that I hope BlackBerry will resolve are:

1) software update fixing the issue of the headphone port not playing bass when listening to music while hardwired through headphone port. (I've tried using my ipod on the same aux cable and it worked perfect) the song quality isn't the issue either.

2) fixing a text issue I have. When I get a message I'll click on the notification that appears on the top of the screen, however when rooted into the hub I'll start texting my message and nothing appears. I'm forced to exit and re-enter the hub to begin typing my message.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 11:05 AM
    The camera needs to be redone asap!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    12-30-14 11:15 AM
    Just wondering, does your passport accept earphones other than the ones bundled with the phone???? I tried my bose headphones but they where not recognized and my old iPhone 5 earphones same issue as well.. is there a problem with my phone??

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 02:26 PM

Or maybe came with a grip that allowed an average person to use it one handed?
    Here ya go!.....

Lovehandle Black Cellphone Holder Cell Phone Case Love Handle as Seen on TV Grip | eBay
    12-30-14 03:03 PM
    Now that BB10 has the trackpad on the classic, would love an option on the Passport to turn the keyboard into a complete trackpad with cursor and full control etc (without the need for the toolbelt obviously).
    12-30-14 03:18 PM
    I think the keyboard used as a trackpad would be cool. I think the piece that needs most improving is the camera software. I do like how easy it is to share pictures to any outlet via the camera software.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 03:47 PM
    As much as I love the Passport's screen, I wouldn't mind losing a half-inch of screen size to make the Passport a bit more manageable size-wise.

And although I'm probably in the minority, I'd love to have a skinny toolbelt on the Passport... I love the hardware buttons for call / end call / menu / back on the Classic.
    12-30-14 04:06 PM
    We need a keyboard shortcut for a way to PASTE text with the keyboard, rather than having to put my finger on the screen where I want it to be pasted. I know how to COPY or CUT paste with the keyboard/shift key, etc, and I know that the little paste icon will pop up on the screen the next place the cursor lands after you COPY or CUT it, but many times I need to paste the text in other places, so I move the cursor to those more complicated places and then the paste icon doesnt come up anymore. We now need a way to hit a button on the keyboard to bring up the paste icon (or just paste it in without the paste icon) so we can paste the text in without putting our fingers on the screen, as our fingers are much bigger than the font size, so it is difficult to make text revisions/pasting on the screen without a keyboard shortcut to facilitate. It would be very easy if a simple shift + C copied the text and then shift + P pasted it, like many of us already do in word, excel, etc.. Get on it blackberry developers! thanks!!!!!
    12-30-14 04:11 PM