Just curious, any of you guys out there still using the Passport? What kind of reactions have you encountered by others?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-16 10:41 AM
    Owned two previously. Thinking of getting another as I miss the PKB. Only saw one person using one besides me about 12 months ago waiting for a bus.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-30-16 11:58 PM
    Yeah same experience here as I have only seen one other person using it for the past two years. Great device as this is the closest experience to me as a mini computer.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-16 07:19 PM
    I have a passport black..... probably a few guys in my firm using a passport and a couple of classics... other than that limited... I am thinking of getting a SE but not sure where to get one at a decent price... hoping someone would mark down and older stock model.

Passport is great for getting messages typed... love the gestures / swipe....if I went back to android I would crazy with lotus notes for android which is what our company uses...

Posted via CB10
    07-04-16 09:47 AM
    Me too, not sure where I can get the passport se as it looks very nice! I am quite sure they don't sell them at major stores, I think there is a website called expansys (or something like that) where they still have BlackBerry phones in stock?
    You are right- passport has the best input when comparing with vkb, I rarely miss a word when typing.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-16 06:31 PM
    Me too, not sure where I can get the passport se as it looks very nice! I am quite sure they don't sell them at major stores, I think there is a website called expansys (or something like that) where they still have BlackBerry phones in stock?
    You are right- passport has the best input when comparing with vkb, I rarely miss a word when typing.

Posted via CB10
    It seems that there are still some shops in HK selling PPSE, as they are updating prices lately online.
    BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition?????????? - ????? Price.com.hk
    One of them is Manu from which I got my PPSE last December. But really got to check that out yourself though. Also those shops requires you to pay in advance to even get a unit from their stock to test.
    I've only seen twice PP in the wild: once in the airport and once on the Chinese high speed train, both on the hands of non-Chinese guys.
    Having such a weird phone is a good ice breaker when meeting people as they will raise some interest. Some miss PKBs and some miss BB. But I will tell them there are no apps on this phone so those non-geeks won't spend their hard earned money for something strange.
    I love the hub. I came from iOS which has no capability to attach files when replying to an email without using cloud services. Not sure about Android, I haven;t used one myself. The hub, together with an SD card which syncs with my laptop from time to time, I'm able to get my email job done on the road (yes, I am on the road 80% of my work time). At some occasions I send documents, open zip files and edit documents and save them for my iOS colleagues who just couldn't do that on their mobile device when they are on the road.
    But with whatsapp not usable in 6 months, Skype for business (online conference tool, not the original version of skype) not usable, etc. I can't do everything on the road.
    07-08-16 11:51 AM