I enabled mass usb storage....took out my micro sd card and i noticed right away that a few hundred pictures were missing.....put the micro sd card in my phone and the pictures are gone....any ideas?

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    08-15-16 09:17 PM
    I had the same issue. I realized it was because I was using 128GB & both passport & classic wouldn't recognize it after removing it.
    08-15-16 09:28 PM
    I use 128 gb....can you explain more?

The problem was went i went to download the pictures to the computer...they didnt show up...are you saying a smaller card works better? (cause this is a huge one, i lost 2 months of family pics...

08-15-16 09:59 PM
    I don't know about the issues of your Blackberry and storage card - however, I wanted to respond to your issue regarding lost photos.
    Does your PC still show the pictures? If not, you can try an image recovery program like "Zero Assumption Recovery" on your PC - that should help restoring your pictures. Avoid writing to the memory card meanwhile.

Hope that helps,
    Christian
    08-16-16 03:03 AM
    Thank you, i will try this.

08-16-16 08:37 AM
    Well i switched micro sd cards then switched back to the original one where the 500 pictures went missing....and they showed up...not sure why...but happy to have them back.

08-16-16 10:06 AM
    Well i switched micro sd cards then switched back to the original one where the 500 pictures went missing....and they showed up...not sure why...but happy to have them back.
    Now is a really good time to backup your photos somewhere safe, and set a recurring weekly reminder to do so regularly. Easy to lose or have your device stolen - never mind technical glitches...
    You may also want to consider cloud storage (in addition to backing up).
    08-16-16 10:11 AM
    Any good secure cloud storage that you recommend? One that wont keep my photos in some database forever

08-16-16 04:53 PM
    And the weekly reminder is a good idea.

08-16-16 04:53 PM