I have been using two BlackBerry phones. A Z10 on VZW (which I replaced a Note 3 with). And I bought a Passport and put it on AT&T. So using the two BlackBerry devices for a while now I have become very accustomed to the BB10 OS. Especially when I got the Passport. How much better of a phone than the Note. I went back to my Note on the Verizon line. The battery life on the Z just didn't hold up to me running a business. So I have been typing on the Note and realized how bad of a typing experience it is to type on the Note. It is garbage. Even typing on the Z is way better. But this Passport is beautiful to type on. I make so little mistakes, I rarely use the swipe up on the keyboard to finish my words. I just type away. This is why my Passport is the best. The note will mostly be used to take calls for my business and will be left at home or off during the hours I am closed. My email all gets done on the Passport. The Passport will be with me all the time.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 08:25 PM
    That's awesome, glad you're loving it

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 08:31 PM
    How does the battery life on your Passport compare with your Note?
    05-31-15 09:00 PM
    Yeah, some real world experience.
    05-31-15 09:50 PM
    Get a bluetooth headset and you are good to go

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.680
    05-31-15 09:56 PM
    For really long emails i wouldn't advise typing on the keyboard as it may cause your thumbs to hurt. Mine do!

I bought a Zagg foldable bluetooth keyboard for those times that I use whenever I don't have access to my computer.

Watching how people have to cram their laptops on small tables trying to type is quite fascinating. I usually give them a funny look and when my thumbs start getting sore I open up the foldable keyboard and continue typing on it. Lol!

Then I get a call, answer it on my headset and continue typing.

Welcome to the dark side... lmao!

SQW 100-3 10.3.1.1955
    rarsen likes this.
    05-31-15 10:18 PM
    For really long emails i wouldn't advise typing on the keyboard as it may cause your thumbs to hurt. Mine do!
    Hey - no pain, no (WPM) gain! Feel the burn! Hahaha
    06-01-15 12:56 AM
    I was thinking more of spread the pain... to my other fingers. Haha! Seriously, pages of emails typed out by thumb is not the best way to do it.

More so whole documents!

Sqw something
    06-01-15 01:09 AM
    How does the battery life on your Passport compare with your Note?
    The Passport is about 25% better than the Note.

Posted via CB10
    Techno-guy likes this.
    06-01-15 11:23 AM
    Though I am still considering replacing the Note with a Z30. I know it is an older phone but I loved the Z10, just the battery is no good. And the Z30 has that woven glass back. Sooooooo nice.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 11:30 AM
    I was thinking more of spread the pain... to my other fingers. Haha! Seriously, pages of emails typed out by thumb is not the best way to do it.

More so whole documents!

Sqw something
    You should warranty your thumbs, mine don't hurt. Try a hard reset: stick your left and right thumb in their respective ear and hold for 8 sec.
    thymaster, atlasmike and Soapm like this.
    06-01-15 11:42 AM
    I would like to amend my previous post about the battery life. The Passport still has 84% left and the note I had to plug in.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 03:54 PM
    I would like to amend my previous post about the battery life. The Passport still has 84% left and the note I had to plug in.

Posted via CB10
    Wow...impressive!
    06-01-15 09:29 PM
    Wow...impressive!
    So so another update. It is 11:56 EDT and I still have 55% left. So I was completely wrong on about the Note only being 25% worse than the Passport. My Note is almost dead now even having it on a charger for a half-hour I'm my car ride home.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 10:58 PM
    You should warranty your thumbs, mine don't hurt. Try a hard reset: stick your left and right thumb in their respective ear and hold for 8 sec.
    I tried, but they said abuse is not covered under warranty. Haha!

Sqw something
    06-02-15 12:11 AM