I recently returned my Q10 because of the double-typing issue for a replacement Q10 but the refurbished Q10 would not recognize that headphones/auxiliary cable was connected. The 2nd replacement is working good but I was thinking Verizon was screwing me because I'm a BlackBerry user.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 11:12 AM
    I think everyone was a bit upset with you about this is because you did nothing to try and help yourself with your OP.

You titled the thread 'another defective passport' - then went right into saying it was your 6th or 7th. Then a few lines later, you say that it is either 5/7 that have been received 'defective in one way or another'.

Yet later on in the many many posts there are, you claim not all were 'defective'. Bit of a contradiction frankly. You didn't clarify what you consider to be a 'defect' either until the thread was well under way also. And it should be said, your idea of a defect, especially in the light bleed issue is just expected tolerance levels of any device, so they aren't really defective at all.

A revision to your OP or just a bit more info instead of a post that sounds like a rant would probably have saved you all the negative posts I would imagine. It is easy to see why people were against you.
    People sure dissect an OP post...I mean not everybody is a born journalist...besides have y'all even read the crap articles that CB releases without any editing.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 11:17 AM
    No, I haven't to be honest with you.

A born journalist? Hardly, I just pointed out the blatant contradictions in his story, anyone could see them. Infact many others clearly picked up on them as well. Which is why if he had just thought about his OP then he wouldn't have gotten the flack he did get most likely.
    12-01-14 12:05 PM
    No, I haven't to be honest with you.

A born journalist? Hardly, I just pointed out the blatant contradictions in his story, anyone could see them. Infact many others clearly picked up on them as well. Which is why if he had just thought about his OP then he wouldn't have gotten the flack he did get most likely.
    There are no contradictions in the story at all. In fact, because of people like yourself I actually had to spell it out in point form. Besides, the party is over, so why are you still here?
    reeneebob and jmr1015 like this.
    12-01-14 03:33 PM
    I think a lot of people misunderstood the OP.

It's quite obvious that his definition of "defective" is quite strict.

If by defective he includes keyboard light bleed, then yea I believe him that he got 7 defective units.

My own Passport has keyboard light bleed, so it seems to be a common issue.

But I wouldn't really classify that as a defect at this point since it seems so widespread. I'd be more concerned with issues related to screen lift, sticking keys, etc reported by others.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 07:52 PM
    Two of my keys space and B have a double tactile feedback to it. Anyone else have that same issue ? Manuf date was 301014
    Yea I have that with my z, x, and c keys.

It feels like they're sticking to something after I press them.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 07:53 PM
131 ... 456