Hi has anyone come across this problem recently? I have a couple of apps downloaded through snap stopped working a few days ago. Then I realise google has released an os update. I got it on my nexus. Could that may be the reason? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 06:28 AM
    Yes
    You could go update and see if that works.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 06:37 AM
    Before anyone responds with something more specific, you can help all of us by naming the apps. "A couple of apps" is too vague. Different apps misbehave the same way for different reasons. Second, are you getting notifications that any of them need Google services?

Even with as little info as you gave, I can make one suggestion. Do a proper uninstall of the offending apps, reboot the phone, reinstall those apps. Hopefully, this will fix it.

To answer your question about the Android update, it's not updated on your phone. So, no, it won't have any effect on the apps you're using.
    07-09-15 09:17 AM
    I had this happen to the Starbucks app. It used to work very reliably, but one day wouldn't load past the splash screen. A reboot of the phone didn't help, so I deleted the app and re-downloaded it from GPS. Same version as before, so no idea why it suddenly choked. Reinstalled app works fine, nearly 3 weeks now.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    07-09-15 04:20 PM