Hello all,

I am interested in getting a passport, and need it to run android apps. specifically, I need it to run an Internet accountability software like X3 watch. Will this work and monitor the browser?

I don't need a discussion on my personal reasons for running this software, just need to know if it will work as intended.

I miss bb, and wanna come back haha
    03-16-16 08:36 AM
    Searching, I found the X3 software download.
    Just sideload it, and see if it works.
    Sorry, I am not going to try for you.
    There is a return period for the device, make sure it does what you need before you commit to keeping it.
    I was able to sideload and install Sony Smart Connect for my BT yesterday.
    Good luck
    03-16-16 09:29 AM
    Thanks for the info . I was asking because I was looking at picking up a used passport, but the is a non-negotiable for me, just wanted to see if anyone has any experience. If not, I'll just go with the priv- which I know it'll work on
    03-16-16 09:36 AM
    Hello all,

I am interested in getting a passport, and need it to run android apps. specifically, I need it to run an Internet accountability software like X3 watch. Will this work and monitor the browser?

I don't need a discussion on my personal reasons for running this software, just need to know if it will work as intended.

I miss bb, and wanna come back haha
    Looking at the Google Play Store, the app X3 Watch Accountability requires only Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and has not been updated since May 2014, so even though I have not downloaded and installed it, I am quite confident in saying that it will work fine on any BB10 device. (no 100% guarantee tho, just to cover my ****)
    03-16-16 09:41 AM
    Searching, I found the X3 software download.
    Just sideload it, and see if it works.
    Sorry, I am not going to try for you.
    There is a return period for the device, make sure it does what you need before you commit to keeping it.
    I was able to sideload and install Sony Smart Connect for my BT yesterday.
    Good luck
    Do you get Smart Connect full functionality ? For example, turning volume down at a certain time when charging? Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-16-16 05:17 PM
    Do you get Smart Connect full functionality ? For example, turning volume down at a certain time when charging? Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I installed the app to see if I could increase functionality, but sofar I have not seen any change other than being able to create "events".
    There is a menu in the app that you can define what happens like when your BT device connects (didn't work), or disconnected (that worked)
    It is my first day using the app, maybe I need to learn something more.
    Installation was super easy, search for "Sony Smart Connect". I installed the newest version, Feb 2016.
    I did not achieve the function I was looking for. The Sony SBH54 vibrates for incoming calls, but not texts. I was looking for an option to turn on vibration for text but didn't find it. Now I can contact Sony and ask for that option to be considered.
    03-16-16 05:43 PM
    I took another look, Night function, or Silence when charging is there.
    03-16-16 06:53 PM