As the title suggest I'm amazed how it alters aspects of app to fit on screen. Even moving things to fit well done blackberry.
    Love this phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 04:16 PM
    Android app square screen impressive-img_20150904_221728.png

Posted via CB10
    Example
    09-04-15 04:17 PM
    It depends how an app is written. Some resize to suit, others don't.
    09-04-15 04:20 PM
    Still impressed

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 04:23 PM
    As the title suggest I'm amazed how it alters aspects of app to fit on screen. Even moving things to fit well done blackberry.
    Love this phone.

Posted via CB10
    What I find even more impressive is that you can swipe down from the top of an Android app and change the size! Zoom out, zoom in, or select the rectangular shape if that suits the app best. It is quite impressive!

Posted via CB10
    Dale Lindley likes this.
    09-04-15 04:33 PM
    What I find even more impressive is that you can swipe down from the top of an Android app and change the size! Zoom out, zoom in, or select the rectangular shape if that suits the app best. It is quite impressive!

Posted via CB10
    Instagram actually looks better on the passport than any phone on the market lol
    09-04-15 08:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    I agree. BlackBerry let's us (as devs) hide those bars too. I just wish they would let us specify the zoom ratio as a developer when we do it. It's blocking me from porting over a few games.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    09-04-15 08:56 PM
    I just wish they would let us specify the zoom ratio as a developer when we do it. It's blocking me from porting over a few games.

That would be cool. Have you submitted that request to BlackBerry? I hope they would be willing to do just about anything to get more apps supported!
    09-07-15 09:33 PM
    Love this phone.

Posted via CB10
    Could not find the app on Google Play. This should be a must app for the Classic and Passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 09:49 PM
    That would be cool. Have you submitted that request to BlackBerry? I hope they would be willing to do just about anything to get more apps supported!
    I did a few months back... no response yet. But I got side tracked working on a BlackBerry game so

09-07-15 10:02 PM