I got google play store working on my passport and download my home alarm security app. everything works great but I'm not getting any notifications from the app. From what I read, you can't receive push notices yet on bb from android apps. But how is google play store able to send notifications to the notifications pane?

The app I'm mainly interested in is Skylinknet.

thanks!
    04-23-15 11:46 AM
    Android app notifications work perfectly fine on Passport.

Get the app called Ghost Commander and you can manage android apps. Once installed, make sure the notifications are clicked to on.

EDIT: It is entirely possible, however, that the specific app in question doesn't play well with BB10
    askzeke likes this.
    04-23-15 12:25 PM
    That's interesting! will give it a try. can it also have anything to do with google play services? I used lucky patcher to remove the dependencies of the same app (skylinknet). Although I do have google play services installed aswell.
    04-23-15 12:31 PM
    from what i have experienced its hit or miss with some and also depends what version of the app you are running
    04-23-15 12:32 PM
    downloaded ghost commander and the notifications box was checked on still not working. too bad.
    04-23-15 12:41 PM