Mine finally came at around 7pm. It looks fantastic and feels really solid. I have a steep learning curve since this is my first bb10 device having moved from an iPhone 6, but I'm already enjoying it and seeing the advantages of the hub. The keyboard is more natural than I was expecting, but it will still take some getting used to. I can definitely see this device doing well if more people can get their hands on it.

Posted via CB10
    ponpiri likes this.
    12-01-14 11:04 PM
    Did you pay for One Day Shipping? I did.

I called them and got a refund for the extra I paid. You should too if you don't like paying for something and them not delivering on what you paid for
    Yes I did pay for one day shipping on both.. I ordered them in separate orders... Once I get them in my hot little hands, you can bet your bottom dollar I will be on the phone with them being the beoych that I normally am at work! LOL
    SK122387 likes this.
    12-01-14 11:09 PM
    Yes I did pay for one day shipping on both.. I ordered them in separate orders... Once I get them in my hot little hands, you can bet your bottom dollar I will be on the phone with them being the beoych that I normally am at work! LOL
    Mine hasn't come yet, but that didn't stop me from expressing my "displeasure" with them, though they were hard to be mad at since they instantly refunded me. If you're bored waiting for your Passport tomorrow, go on and give them a call and get some money otherwise you might be too excited with your new phone and might forget!
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-01-14 11:36 PM
    Mine hasn't come yet, but that didn't stop me from expressing my "displeasure" with them, though they were hard to be mad at since they instantly refunded me. If you're bored waiting for your Passport tomorrow, go on and give them a call and get some money otherwise you might be too excited with your new phone and might forget!
    Will do.. and Thanks!
    12-02-14 08:28 AM
    Okay... Lesson learned... DigitalRiver is officially sh*tty! I preordered the white PP on 11/24. I got an email from shopBB on 11/28 saying that 12/1 will be the release date. On 12/1 I never got a shipping email. All the while, Amazon has them in stock and is currently shipping. I called them (Digital River/shop BB) this morning and they say they don't know when its expected to ship. So I say "please cancel my order and give me a refund". They say they have to escalate the cancellation, which will take 1-3 days, and it will take another 1-3 days before I get my refund.

Needless to say I am pissed, but am about to order via Amazon.
    12-02-14 11:19 AM
    Okay... Lesson learned... DigitalRiver is officially sh*tty! I preordered the white PP on 11/24. I got an email from shopBB on 11/28 saying that 12/1 will be the release date. On 12/1 I never got a shipping email. All the while, Amazon has them in stock and is currently shipping. I called them (Digital River/shop BB) this morning and they say they don't know when its expected to ship. So I say "please cancel my order and give me a refund". They say they have to escalate the cancellation, which will take 1-3 days, and it will take another 1-3 days before I get my refund.

Yep that's pretty much how it goes with DR. Although, what they probably haven't told you yet is that it will still be shipped out to you and it will be an RMA. They seem powerless in an effort to cancel shipment. I know because I went through that.

It took another two weeks after my return was accepted to give me my refund. I had to poke them via email to get my money back. That took 1-3 days extra. Lol what a joke.

There is one reason I try to stick with Amazon as much as possible.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 01:23 PM
    Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_20141202_202859.png
    Who sell one ? amazon don't ship in France :@

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 01:30 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141202_202859.png 
Views:	252 
Size:	188.6 KB 
ID:	318228
    Who sell one ? amazon don't ship in France :@

Posted via CB10
    I'll sell you mine at a premium I should get it around Dec. 10th.
    KporalBoyQ10 likes this.
    12-02-14 02:12 PM
    I'll sell you mine at a premium I should get it around Dec. 10th.
    Lol what price ?

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 02:29 PM
    Lol what price ?

Posted via CB10
    Lol. The desperation has started.
    12-02-14 03:36 PM
    Got mine today.

It's my first real colored phone, I've had a gold Curve, a gray Curve, silver 9810, and the rest have been black or white.

I think the picture I took was meant to be on my red Passport. This phone is beautiful.

Amazon has started shipping the red Passport-img_20141203_064317.jpg

Posted via CB10
    mister2d and Taigatrommel like this.
    12-03-14 12:50 AM

I dunno why they ever said the 1st. The order page clearly stated shipments start December 7th from ShopBlackBerry. That was one of the key reasons I ordered from Amazon. They showed shipment date of December 1st from the get go.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 04:26 AM
62 123