Okay... Let me start by saying I really really really want a Passport. What is keeping me from making a purchase (aside from them being sold out) is what Android apps will work on the Passport. I can give up a number of apps I currently use, however cannot give up my banking apps (Citi, Community America Credit Union and Capital One). How will I know if they will work on the Passport?
    10-21-14 11:10 AM
    I have Citi and Capital One now and they both work fine. I'm not sure about the other one.

I got both of them from Snap, I've used them both on my PP and on my Q10 for quite awhile and I've never had a problem.

GBA

GBA
    jackwins likes this.
    10-21-14 11:19 AM
    Do you have a BB10 device already? If so, then they should be happy on the Passport, BB10. Check into the BB10 forum here, and you may/should find the answer.
    Or, if you know someone with a BB10 device, and you sweet talk them into testing the app(s) you need, that will confirm for you....

EDIT: Thats 2 so far for you.
    10-21-14 11:21 AM
    Do you have a BB10 device already? If so, then they should be happy on the Passport, BB10. Check into the BB10 forum here, and you may/should find the answer.
    Or, if you know someone with a BB10 device, and you sweet talk them into testing the app(s) you need, that will confirm for you....

EDIT: Thats 2 so far for you.
    I had a z10 a while back but had to get rid of it because of the lack of apps and poor battery life. If I can install Android apps via Amazon App Store or Snap, and they work, then I would love to go back to BB.
    10-21-14 11:41 AM