I have seen more passports in. 'the wild' then I ever saw z10's.
    And one conversation was 'now that's a Man's phone'.....

Anyway, at least it is making an impression...

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 12:50 AM
    Wow really? I still haven't seen one in the wild.

I did see a Z30 in the wild yesterday in Downtown Vancouver, probably just the 4th or so I've ever seen besides my two.

I also saw a Q10 yesterday too, but I see lots of those around. I knew the person who had the Q10 and they were actually very excited about Passport and planning to get one.
    10-31-14 01:00 AM
    I haven't seen one besides myself carrying one around.
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    10-31-14 01:04 AM
    Nice, still waiting to see my first, or first BB10 device for that matter. Think the Passport will be the one I see for sure though.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 01:06 AM
    Everyone stops me when they see me using my Passport. They're like "WOW thats HUGE" and I respond back saying "That's what she said!" LOL.
    Daniel Montanaro likes this.
    10-31-14 07:12 AM
    Ive seen 3 people at a rogers wireless store rocking the passport. The funny part was we started talking to each other about the phone. which made people start playing with the display.
    10-31-14 07:20 AM
    Everyone stops me when they see me using my Passport. They're like "WOW thats HUGE" and I respond back saying "That's what she said!" LOL.
    Not cool. That was why I got my Note 3. I wanted girls to finally be able to say that....
    10-31-14 07:30 AM
    The problem with those somewhat rare viewings in the wild is get a photo of them in the wild. While they grace a lunch table, office board room, or backyard beer break. They are out there!
    Sneaky and sleek, they can be hard to get a hold of (back ordered) and even harder to get from the grasp of their current owners.
    10-31-14 08:02 AM
    I've been around europe quite a lot since the BB10 launch!

I've seen: 3 Z10s, 5 Q10s! No Z30 and no passport...

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    10-31-14 08:11 AM
    People say that a lot with my passport too. If it's a guy, I just say "i guess, if you're not manly enough to handle it."
    10-31-14 09:55 AM
    No Passport yet but a single Z30 and a couple of Q10s in my office building. Nobody outside my office has approached me when they see the PP (Asian modesty?) but I see them staring

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 10:46 AM
    Still have only seen 1 other Passport in the wild. I see a fair share of Z10s, lots of Q10s, a couple Q5s and a handful of Z30s... Cant wait to see some Passports though so I can whip mine out and we can rejoice together!
    10-31-14 10:58 AM
    I have more PP's in my house than I have seen in the wild...
    10-31-14 10:58 AM
    I think I have the only one in LA. It does get looks and comments, though. On a flight last week and the guy next to me asked a ton of questions, he missed his Blackberry and swore once his upgrade rolls around he's switching back from his Galaxy S4.
    10-31-14 12:07 PM
    Funnily enough living here in London UK, I haven't seen a single Passport, seen a Z10 and Z30 but no Q10. Strange as UK is meant to have the highest amount of users of BlackBerry devices.

Personally all I see are androids and iphone's.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 12:21 PM
    In South West of France, I've only seen 1 Passport (mine), and 3 Z10 (my wife, my daughter, and a friend of mine) ...

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 12:25 PM
    I was in a store and saw a guy dressed just like me carrying a Passport. Then I realized I was looking at a store mirror.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 12:34 PM
    My Passport was delivered on September 26th, 2 days after it was launched. So far, I haven't seen another one (in Chicago).

Yesterday at the barber shop, one of the barbers nearly jumped on top of me when he saw my Passport. he turned out to be a Q10 owner and really, really, really wanted to play with it. I gave him a few minutes to salivate and we had a nice conversation about how great BlackBerry products are & how much people try to dismiss them.

I told him that AT&T would hopefully carry it in the US. He's on T-Mobile, and I told him that he didn't stand much of a chance holding out for them to carry it. I let him know that if he purchased one online (via shopblackberry.com), it would work on tmo or at&t.

I had a similar run in with the parents of my son's friends last weekend. I had 3 people hovering around it trying to get an in person glimpse. Each of them had heard of it & missed physical keyboards. Each of them said that the Passport would bring them back to BlackBerry if it was available.

I showed them the screen, touch enabled keyboard (they were impressed!), and showed off Netflix, Instagram, & other apps running fine.

Good stuff!

Posted via CB10 using my Passport
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-31-14 12:35 PM
    Just seen one at a restaurant, had to run over here to tell about it! Probably went 6 months before seeing another Z10 when I had that at first before. I just got my Passport 2 days ago, his had the plastic screen cover still on and he was interested in where I got one.

The rep at my carrier I got mine from before they had stock was trying to deter me telling me how ugly they were, I gave him the gears a bit, since I had made up my mind well before walking in there. When I went back, they had them and he was getting totally into it since they hadn't set one up yet
    10-31-14 12:47 PM
    Canadian Astronaut Chris Hadfield's wife was taking picture of her husband using a Passport. He was on Island just the other day.

Amazing... Passports in the wild-passport.jpg
    11-02-14 04:09 AM
    Nice, still waiting to see my first, or first BB10 device for that matter. Think the Passport will be the one I see for sure though.

Posted via CB10
    Same here. Other than mine and wife. Haven't seen any BB10 phones in the wild. Everrrr.

Posted via CB Q10 or 9000
    11-02-14 05:45 AM