It can be anything, tell me yours.

I always keep my desktop on now and connected to my Passport, so if I have a big file I find on the internet that I want to download (often new Android-x86 images) , I'll initiate the download on my Passport when I'm out, browse to my Desktop in the native file manager, and choose that as my save location. Hit download and it's waiting for me when I get home.

Love it.

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2339 // Cricket Wireless
    pgg101 likes this.
    07-06-15 10:41 PM
    Reader Mode: Alone, it's not all that impressive, however, recent updates have added 'voice' to reader mode. So now, you can actually have reader mode read you whatever it is you wish. Great for quick reads, though the voice gets annoying if something is longer IMO. Not exclusive to Passport...but yeah.. still cool.
    abdullah1982 likes this.
    07-06-15 11:19 PM
    I love what I refer to as "unfinished business "... If I start an email from my desktop or laptop and need to walk away, I can complete the email from my passport and even add additional attachments. Love it, use it virtually every day

on the road with my BlackBerry
    sirius27 likes this.
    07-06-15 11:24 PM
    Reader Mode: Alone, it's not all that impressive, however, recent updates have added 'voice' to reader mode. So now, you can actually have reader mode read you whatever it is you wish. Great for quick reads, though the voice gets annoying if something is longer IMO. Not exclusive to Passport...but yeah.. still cool.
    Haven't used reader mode ONCE. I'm gonna check it out.
    07-06-15 11:58 PM