I used to be a loyal Blackberry user but after my last 9900 I switched to Android (Note 3 etc). Honestly speaking, I have been missing Blackberry, particularly the keyboard a lot ever since. I didn't want to switch to Q10 or Z10 etc due to the absence of a trackpad or the whole keyboard. I am now ready to switch back to Blackberry but I am not sure if Passport is the right choice for me or I should wait for Classic.

Apart from the normal calling texting thing, my main activities are reading Kindle and writing (long documents, blogs etc). I use special characters frequently in my typing, and I would love to be able to add a few words to the phone dictionary, if that's possible at all in Passport or Classic.

Any advice will be much appreciated!
    11-07-14 01:55 AM
    Seriously I have been away from Blackberry for 4 years because of the negative things that were said about Blackberry when they went spiralling downhill. During those years, I was using Android and there wasn't a day I prayed Blackberry would make a comeback so I can ditch Samsung or any Android phone forever. My prayer have been answered with the Passport. Unbelievable phone and I could careless if the haters call out my phone being ugly or too big. I don't feel like I'm losing out on anything by not owning an iPhone or Android phone. I'm now again a proud owner of a Blackberry phone and nothing is going to change that.

PS, you should probably wait for the Classic and see which size and keyboard is more suited to you rather then go with the Passport hype. Go out and try out both phones before you make a decision.
    11-07-14 02:14 AM