SO I decided to dump BlackBerry after many years of being a faithful customer. I have BlackBerry 10 even tattooed on my back. Lol but I went through BlackBerry 10 devices had the z10,q10,z30,black passport then a white one , classic and then the SE passport my real last purchase was the Priv. I didn't like the priv at all feels cheap to me. I like the feel of the se passport or back of a Samsung edge the priv just wasn't for me. I went to the Samsung 7SEdge and I got to tell you it's a wonderful device from the software to the device.
    Now the reason I'm writing this is because my father in law came for a visit and he has two classics ( one work one personal) I picked up his phone and played with it for awhile and really missed the keyboard . So I bought a Bold 9900 in white and activated it. I started to use it for a week and I tried my hardest to find a Blue Classic at a reasonable price but I couldn't find one. With Amazon prime day advertising I seen on my PlayBook's app store I found a great deal on a Passport SE. I am waiting for it to be delivered and then I'm back to BlackBerry 10. I can't wait!! I'm keeping the 7SEdge as my work device and passport for personal. YAY so anyway see ya another forums again
    07-14-16 02:59 PM
    Welcome back....
    07-14-16 03:07 PM
    The best part of parting with BlackBerry is the joy of coming back!

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 03:45 PM
    Thanks guys. I'm super excited to get my Passport. I probably won't sleep much for the next few days. Lol

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-14-16 03:46 PM
    Keep sporting Droid phones. We will see more BB10 phones too. BlackBerry already has made every variant of hardware possible. Non Passport owners miss out.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    07-14-16 04:02 PM
    OK, show us a picture of your tattoo.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 05:41 PM
    Welcome hug!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 05:42 PM
    Thanks guys. I'm super excited to get my Passport. I probably won't sleep much for the next few days. Lol

Welcome back! I think you'll enjoy having both the Edge and Passport as the best of both worlds. You obviously like the BB10 user experience coupled with the PP's decent hardware. And the Edge gives you apps and cutting edge hardware.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 07:39 PM
    Everyone needs a BlackBerry 10 device in their live!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 07:57 PM
    Yeah, show us that BlackBerry tattoo, yo!

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 08:02 PM
    Congrats on your purchase!

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 12:48 AM
    I am still shocked you've got BB10 tattooed on your back?!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 02:01 AM
    I am still shocked you've got BB10 tattooed on your back?!!!
    As big a BlackBerry 10 fan as I am, I'm hoping he was kidding.
    PonyCrazyKid likes this.
    07-15-16 03:03 PM
    I know what you mean... I have a pristine Priv on my desk used for a few months but I am back on the Z10 as a daily workhorse... WTF, doesn't make sense but it does everything I need, will never likely get stolen and a brand new Otterbox case is cheaper than an Americano...

Enjoy the SE.

Posted via CB10
    David Tyler likes this.
    07-15-16 03:09 PM
    Damn, why would anyone come back from an S7 Edge to a BB10 lolll. No offence, since I've jumped ship to Samsung there's no way I'm coming back to this dead end platform... :S
    jaydee5799 and Mecca EL like this.
    07-15-16 03:58 PM
    Aside from apps and camera, the Passport and BlackBerry 10 is superior by miles and miles.

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    David Tyler and DarkJoker33 like this.
    07-15-16 05:05 PM
    And I guess I'm not into the finer things in life. I really don't see how the Priv feels cheap. But welcome back in any event.
    07-15-16 05:12 PM
    That's a real hammer. Using a Sammy for work and a Passport for joy. That rockz!

07-15-16 05:28 PM
    That's a real hammer. Using a Sammy for work and a Passport for joy. That rockz!

The toy becomes the tool, and the tool becomes the toy.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    07-15-16 06:43 PM
    Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 07:20 PM
    Aside from apps and camera, the Passport and BlackBerry 10 is superior by miles and miles.

and apps and camera are the first two things i look for in a device.

Congrats on coming back to BB, OP.
    As for me, I love my Android too much to ever come back.
    Mecca EL and theonecid like this.
    07-15-16 07:50 PM
    I sold all my BB10 devices except my old Z10. Got a Priv, but was not happy with how sluggish it was, pre-MM update and sold it, but the guy who purchased it had a Passport SE: wow! I was impressed Never saw one in person before! Now I have a Galaxy S7 edge, paired with Huawei watch. But missed the PP/Pebble combo. So I got a PP SE! So happy!!, let the wife use the Samsung now, and new Pebble on order..

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 08:45 PM
    SO I decided to dump BlackBerry after many years of being a faithful customer. I have BlackBerry 10 even tattooed on my back. Lol but I went through BlackBerry 10 devices had the z10,q10,z30,black passport then a white one , classic and then the SE passport my real last purchase was the Priv. I didn't like the priv at all feels cheap to me. I like the feel of the se passport or back of a Samsung edge the priv just wasn't for me. I went to the Samsung 7SEdge and I got to tell you it's a wonderful device from the software to the device.
    Now the reason I'm writing this is because my father in law came for a visit and he has two classics ( one work one personal) I picked up his phone and played with it for awhile and really missed the keyboard . So I bought a Bold 9900 in white and activated it. I started to use it for a week and I tried my hardest to find a Blue Classic at a reasonable price but I couldn't find one. With Amazon prime day advertising I seen on my PlayBook's app store I found a great deal on a Passport SE. I am waiting for it to be delivered and then I'm back to BlackBerry 10. I can't wait!! I'm keeping the 7SEdge as my work device and passport for personal. YAY so anyway see ya another forums again
    I've been a BB loyalist for quite some time, because it's a great and reliable communication device. I've always said its OS is the best, BUT the company neglected several important areas such as Ecosystem and handset specs basically, besides it still struggles trying not to go out of business.
    I wonder: What were the reasons to dump BB at that time? Has any changed to make a new opinion ?

Personally I still have a Classic, great device, and I think to stick to it for a decent time, but I must realize that BB10 is like a sinking island saddly, so the jump to me is a future "must". I wish BB's board had been smarter years ago.

Enjoy your temporal phase
    07-16-16 01:34 AM
    I can't believe what BlackBerry is actually doing... I've been with BlackBerry for the last 7 years and I remember all the joy about a new phone on its way, an OS update and all that, but now it looks so quiet...like everyone has given up...how pity, it could've been the other way around. With just a bit more common sense from BlackBerry. It feels like everyone is declaring BlackBerry dead, that they themselves beloved that and stopped and are waiting for that end to come. For God's sake, there are so many things, that can be done, let people know that you exist, still. So many people don't know about BlackBerry existence, when I show my passport, it like WOW, what kind of device is that, everyone is so impressed. And BBM as well, at least a dozen of people downloaded it on their androids or iphones, after I told them what it is about. But hey, we on bb10 don't have the cross platform video calls... don't wonder people give up on BlackBerry, BlackBerry gave up on itself first...

Two iphones 6s coming today... sorry, may come back another day...

Posted via CB10
    07-16-16 05:10 AM
    and apps and camera are the first two things i look for in a device.

Congrats on coming back to BB, OP.
    As for me, I love my Android too much to ever come back.
    Yea well, then that would make BlackBerry 10 devices miles and miles behind for you.

07-16-16 05:59 AM
44 12