I've had mine since November and still have yet to see another person with one. Would have thought I would see atleast one by now

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 06:15 PM
    David - I don't really look for them, but I have not seen one either. What I do see though, as I travel every week on business is that while I'm on my Passport getting work/business handled and making good use of my own time in the airports, on planes, and in hotel lobbies, others are playing games, watching videos, or engaged in social media on their phones. Not necessarily a judgement on their activities or their use of time; rather an observation and an appreciation that my Passport was a good investment, at least for me.
    05-26-15 06:41 PM
    It's hard to find people with the passport but they are out there, most likely in business.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 07:22 PM
    Come to my house, and you can see mine
    I've not seen anyone else with one either. I'm in Atlanta, GA.
    David Theado likes this.
    05-26-15 07:52 PM
    When we were on our cruise last February, one of the other passengers had his Passport in full view. Now it was a big ship and I can't say if his and mine were the only Passports aboard - but he was the only one I ran into.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    05-26-15 08:24 PM
    I was just going to post how many I have seen. I was in Chicago saw a dude with a red one. And while at work I am around lots of business people and see a few a week at least. I was going to comment how few classics I have seen but I figure I could mistake it for a bold. Sad there are still so many bolds out there. Good phone but os out of date for modern browsing etc.

Posted with Z30
    05-26-15 08:28 PM
    I've had mine since November and still have yet to see another person with one. Would have thought I would see atleast one by now

Posted via CB10
    Sometimes, being the only one having that is also interesting

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 08:33 PM
    David - I don't really look for them, but I have not seen one either. What I do see though, as I travel every week on business is that while I'm on my Passport getting work/business handled and making good use of my own time in the airports, on planes, and in hotel lobbies, others are playing games, watching videos, or engaged in social media on their phones. Not necessarily a judgement on their activities or their use of time; rather an observation and an appreciation that my Passport was a good investment, at least for me.
    This^^^ for sure... also I certainly love having something unique and it is certainly a conversation piece at events and gatherings. Still... somewhat surprised, especially since I do see blackberrys relatively often

Posted via CB10
    hybrid1976 likes this.
    05-26-15 09:27 PM
    Come to my house, and you can see mine
    I've not seen anyone else with one either. I'm in Atlanta, GA.
    I did live in Atl for a while... up in the Cleveland area now

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 09:29 PM
    I think, passport is working phone and people mostly use it for work. Therefore on public are mostly sitting in their pockets. On the other hand, iphonos are used for games and multimedia and that's why can be seen more often. That is my two cents.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 12:28 AM
    I've had mine since September and haven't seen any either. In that time frame, I've been here in LA, up in San Jose, London twice and Dubai..........I saw a couple Q10s and some Z10s, but no Passports or anything else.

The BlackBerry Store in Dubai was like paradise to me though!
    05-27-15 12:31 AM
    I live in wyoming probably have the only one in the state.

Posted via CB10
    Optimus4 likes this.
    05-27-15 07:50 AM
    Hercules, we're practically neighbors, hehe. I'm in South Dakota and possibly have the only red passport in the state.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 08:20 AM
    I was just going to post how many I have seen. I was in Chicago saw a dude with a red one. And while at work I am around lots of business people and see a few a week at least. I was going to comment how few classics I have seen but I figure I could mistake it for a bold. Sad there are still so many bolds out there. Good phone but os out of date for modern browsing etc.

Posted with Z30
    I must be that dude from chicago

I haven't seen any BlackBerry's apart from mine in Chicago... it's weird... not even z30's, z10's, classic... not even OS7 devices LOL...

Posted via the amazing 'Red' BlackBerry Passport
    Optimus4 likes this.
    05-27-15 08:34 AM
    Had mine since Mar. 22/2015 and never heard of them till then. Was only because telus offered to let me out of my 2 year contract 6 or 7 months early and I hated my Android Samsung galaxy 3 so badly I wanted to take a hammer to it. Thank you Telus, I love you and my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 09:30 AM
    I'm in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami metro and I got mine in December and i've seen 1 so far, in a 7-11 in Deerfield Beach, owned by a 50+ South American woman. I bet her Son got it for her.

Down here it's like 90 percent Apple, 8 percent Samsung, 2 percent other.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 10:16 AM
    I have seen 7 since November, all in the Montreal area.
    05-27-15 10:24 AM
    Never seen another out of my family, I bought mine through amazon because my carrier doesn't support blackberry phones, when I went to customer service to request a nano sim the CSR was amazed with the phone, she said he never had seen another, and that the carrier stopped selling Blackberry because the phones are archaic and cause a lot of problems...
    05-27-15 11:45 AM
    I live in the Chicago burbs but my husband and I both work in downtown Chicago. I have a Z10 and hubby has a Z30. I see OS7 devices at work. BB users are out there.
    05-27-15 11:54 AM
    Not seen a single one in London UK esp a Red one like mine, but noticed people looking, trying to work out what it is!

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 12:12 PM
    4 people I know in Cape Town and 2 in Durban have Passport

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 12:32 PM
    12 of my friends and/clients switched to passport, most from iphones!

All of my employees are now on Z30's!

I see BlackBerry all around me!! Looool

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 12:45 PM
    While I haven't seen that many, probably around 10 in total since it launched, I have had at least 5 times that many people ask me about it whenever they see it. Its been quite the conversation starter, both good and bad lol
    05-27-15 01:12 PM
    Have not seen one. I'm in Alberta, Canada.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 01:32 PM
    There is one other in my office, who I recommended it too, other than that? I have seen maybe 3 others in a year. I heard police officers in Scarborough Ontario like them, maybe make a visit and get arrested

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.680
    05-27-15 01:37 PM
48 12