Have not seen one. I'm in Alberta, Canada.

Posted via CB10
    I am in Calgary. You see them with the business travellers. Which is good marketing. That's how BlackBerry got popular in the first place.

Posted with Z30
    05-27-15 01:51 PM
    No others seen in Dublin

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 04:09 PM
    I've had mine since November and still have yet to see another person with one. Would have thought I would see atleast one by now

Posted via CB10
    Didn't they sell only a couple of million of them, worldwide, maybe? I think the initial batch was 200,000 and they had considered that that may last them for a bit, because they were surprised when it sold out. The initial excitement lasted for a few months and then since then it's been a steady small stream, and given that BlackBerry sold only 7mil phones total last year (across all models), with the Passport being released at the end of the year, it couldn't have been their biggest seller. So I think about 1.5-2.5 million is about right and probably high.

I mean, it's a great number vs. where they were before, but that's a tiny, tiny drop in the US population, and again, those are worldwide sales. I would honestly be more surprised to see people with them than without them.

Personally, I feel like that's a selling point for me though. I've always been more attracted to the daring unconventional designs that worked rather than the palatable watered-down experiences for the masses. From WebOS on the Pre and HP Touchpad, to the Nokia N810 Internet Tablet, to the old HTC XDA Windows Mobile phones (when everyone else was still using flip phones), I have embraced the unconventional devices because of their advantageous quirks, and honestly, I've adored the attention they bring as I get to talk about my cool gadgets.
    Last edited by SpamHammer; 05-27-15 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Fixed a grammatical issue.
    Supa_Fly1 and j21jam6 like this.
    05-27-15 05:13 PM
    I've had mine since November and still have yet to see another person with one. Would have thought I would see atleast one by now
    Don't know where you are but in downtown Toronto and on public transit, I see people (mostly business peeps) with Passports just about every day.
    05-27-15 05:55 PM
    I am in Calgary. You see them with the business travellers. Which is good marketing. That's how BlackBerry got popular in the first place.

Posted with Z30
    Me too and I've seen 2 this month... or 2 since November, lol
    05-27-15 07:37 PM
    duplicated post, removed.
    Last edited by aha; 05-27-15 at 07:38 PM. Reason: duplicated
    05-27-15 07:37 PM
    Hi David, whereabouts are you based?

I'm in London (UK) and though they aren't legion you do see quite a few of them around (especially in the City of London and Canary Wharf, eg Financial Districts). What does surprise me is how many people recognise my Passport and say that their boyfriend, brother, nephew, cousin, etc has one too. Still haven't seen or heard of any female Passport owners in the UK.....

Outside of the UK, the only times I've seen Passports (that I can remember anyway) is in business lounges at airports (though I do wonder if a lot of these BlackBerry-Passport-toting-travellers are British too).
    05-27-15 08:38 PM
    Saw one in Montpellier and another one in Paris at the Airport.
    They are out there but well hidden

 Posted via CB10 from my Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    05-28-15 02:59 AM
    You are talking about Passport, but strangely i have not seen a single Z30 till date and just saw very few Z10 among them, one from my work place.
    I dont even think i ll see a passport unless i buy one.
    In India......
    Optimus4 likes this.
    05-28-15 03:13 AM
    I think, passport is working phone and people mostly use it for work. Therefore on public are mostly sitting in their pockets. On the other hand, iphonos are used for games and multimedia and that's why can be seen more often. That is my two cents.

Posted via CB10
    I know plenty of creative and business (shirt and tie) professionals with iPhone that still get things done :/

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 03:19 AM
    Apart from at work.

I have never seen a Passport in the UK, and I travel quite a bit.
    05-28-15 04:39 AM
    You are talking about Passport, but strangely i have not seen a single Z30 till date and just saw very few Z10 among them, one from my work place.
    I dont even think i ll see a passport unless i buy one.
    In India......
    I see very few Z30's. Maybe 4 total and only after those sales during the holiday.

Posted with Z30
    05-28-15 09:41 AM
    Good phone but os out of date for modern browsing etc.
    What is 'modern browsing', and why can't BB10 do that?
    What is the 'etc.' that is out of date in your opinion?
    05-28-15 10:43 AM
    Well, in order to see the Passport, you must look in the area with all the business, lawyers, doctors and professional people are living. Passport meant for for them, but I have noticed a few individual using it even though they not in business because they like it. It looks different than the rest of smartphone look the same design, long phone with rounded edge and mostly, home bottom.
    05-28-15 10:51 AM
    I have seen 5-6 in the Montreal area.

Among my friends and acquaintances, I'm the only one with a BlackBerry.

I just came back from a trip to the USA. I didn't see 1 BlackBerry 10 phone. I only saw 1 BlackBerry 9900.

People who I've met for the first time at a party, noticed my Passport and couldn't believe their eyes. I gave them a quick demo and they were impressed.

I also visited a few T-Mobile stores and there were no Classics on display. At AT&T no Blackberries at all. Pretty sad.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 11:04 AM
    Honestly I see lots of phones and have no clue the make because they mostly look the same. I know three people with Passports.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 11:14 AM
    I see a Z30 EVERYWHERE I go!!! Oh wait, we're not talking about that. But I do.... In my hand!!!
    05-28-15 11:15 AM

Posted with Z30
    I have seen a few Passports in Calgary. But the Z10 and Q10 are more commonly seen. Saw two Classics so far. Every time I visit Toronto though, that is BlackBerry 10 heaven. You see them everywhere.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 11:35 AM
    I love being the only person I see with a passport.

It's good to be different.

Via CB10 from Scotland using PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    05-28-15 12:49 PM
    In The Netherlands I still haven't seen someone with a Passport. Except myself..

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 12:52 PM
    mine 1, in my bbm group there's 5 more even a gold one and have a red one but only in the next 2 weeks on my hand for the red one
    05-28-15 04:13 PM
    Face it, th:e passport is exclusive. You are not going to see many people with one. IMO that is a good thing. I have been showing a lot of different people pictures on my phone recently, the feed back is unanimously, the Passport is a beautiful phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 04:22 PM

Posted with Z30
    I'm in Drumheller. There's nothing but dinosaurs out here. Hehehe

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 02:06 PM
48 12