Was checking out pricing on the passport and sorry if someone posted this before but noticed that Best Buy has the Passport listed on their website (thru Telus) for $199.99 on a 2 year plan (Save $50) til October 9th. I just went into a local Telus corporate store in my local mall and asked the sales rep why they had it at $250 when Best Buy has it at $199.99. His response was, print it out and we will match it. I just said, thought you might want to know and then I went over and played with the Passport Demo again. I also played with it on launch day but wanted to try a few more things. The speakers were loud! Someone mentioned here on the CB sight that the Passport has 3 speakers, 2 on the bottom and one on the top so I watched a youtube video of Robert Plant live and put my ears to the Passport and could only hear the bottom two speakers. I also checked the settings and this time I gave the keyboard an extensive workout. I really enjoyed it and didnt seem to have any issues except the fact that I definitely needed to use two hands to be productive. So, the main reason for my post is to let everyone know that the Passport can be had for $199.99 now (if there is stock of course) Happy Hunting! And no, I didnt pick one up as I am waiting for the Classic and the Passport 2
    Elite1 likes this.
    10-02-14 05:19 PM
    Great find!
    Looks like Telus only still. They don't carry it from any other carrier at this time.

Nice to see just on Best Buy Canada that Passport has 12/12 5-star ratings, including 9 positive written reviews.
    10-02-14 06:45 PM