So excited! Had a q10 on sprint and sadly couldnt unlock it, had a passport and it was a tad too big, tried the classic and it just didn't excite me... I went to the porsche design store in soho and fell in love!!! The quality is awesome and you can tell you're holding a quality device. Unfortunately I didn't buy from them and ordered from shopbb because they only allowed for store credit should I decide to return it. I don't forsee that happening but like having the option of a 30 day refund... life happens! As long as I can afford to I'll continue buying these PD Blackberries... Haven't been this excited over a device in a long time. Found a PD pouch on amazon that I'll likely order as well.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Superfly_FR and rarsen like this.
    09-03-15 06:25 PM
    Welcome to the party!!

From from my Perfect P'9983 Graphite!!
    rayporsche and dmateo like this.
    09-03-15 06:33 PM
    Agree with your excitement. I have used and played with multiple phones (most recently, iOS: iP6 and 6+; Android: Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3+ and numerous Samsung flagships; BB10: Passport original and SE) and none cause me to feel so much excitement and to actually "fall in love" with a gadget as the P'9983. I will stick with the PD (Porsche design) line of phone henceforth.
    rayporsche and rarsen like this.
    09-03-15 07:02 PM
    Agree with your excitement. I have used and played with multiple phones (most recently, iOS: iP6 and 6+; Android: Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3+ and numerous Samsung flagships; BB10: Passport original and SE) and none cause me to feel so much excitement and to actually "fall in love" with a gadget as the P'9983. I will stick with the PD (Porsche design) line of phone henceforth.
    Ditto... it just takes smartphones to another level.. if only they had a concierge service like vertu phones!

rayporsche likes this.
    09-03-15 07:31 PM
    Does anyone know what the screen is made out of? Looks a lot stronger than the q10

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    09-03-15 08:13 PM
    Ditto... it just takes smartphones to another level.. if only they had a concierge service like vertu phones!

Exactly, the attention to detail and the craftsmanship, then again some people just don't know. Now that concierge service huh...........well, I had an issue with the P'9983 and contacted the 'BlackBerry Porsche Design Support Team' and all I can say is that my experience was a very positive one, they provided me with a 24-hour direct line, they opened a ticket right away and contacted me via telephone and e-mail as well on a daily basis until the issue was resolved then again afterwards just to make sure that I was happy with the outcome. That would probably count as great customer support nowadays all thing considered.
    09-04-15 05:58 AM
    If anyone please can post some pictures
    Love the looks

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 05:59 AM
    here you go..................I'll take some more today and post them later during the day.
    barryb20 and MaxxxBerry23 like this.
    09-04-15 06:03 AM
    Oooh boy that thing is sexy...

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche likes this.
    09-04-15 06:30 AM
    Exactly, the attention to detail and the craftsmanship, then again some people just don't know. Now that concierge service huh...........well, I had an issue with the P'9983 and contacted the 'BlackBerry Porsche Design Support Team' and all I can say is that my experience was a very positive one, they provided me with a 24-hour direct line, they opened a ticket right away and contacted me via telephone and e-mail as well on a daily basis until the issue was resolved then again afterwards just to make sure that I was happy with the outcome. That would probably count as great customer support nowadays all thing considered.
    It's good to hear that the PD customer service is much better than Blackberry's!

09-04-15 07:30 AM
    Enjoy the ride,lol
    rayporsche likes this.
    09-04-15 07:43 AM
    Looking forward to more pics. Pin me I have some questions about the PD store in NYC pin:2BFB0827
    09-04-15 07:52 AM
    Goodie Time.............

DarkJoker33 and PantherBlitz like this.
    09-04-15 09:52 AM
    How much was the leather back door?
    09-04-15 02:18 PM
    Is that a maserati?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 02:27 PM
    How much was the leather back door?
    $122.35 with shipping, handling & taxes at the Porsche Design Store and because I was having a hard time finding a black one I had it painted....
    09-04-15 02:47 PM
    Is that a maserati?

Posted via CB10
    Only do Porsches my friend.....911 Turbo
    MaxxxBerry23 likes this.
    09-04-15 02:47 PM
    Only do Porsches my friend.....911 Turbo
    Actually i saw your name and started to wonder :d
    Amazing car!

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche likes this.
    09-04-15 02:50 PM
    Thank you that's cool, I've been driving them for well over 25 years now and love em' !!!! back when all started everybody started calling me 'rayporsche' because that was all I drived. Also love the Blackberry, it does have like an old school goodness thing going on, like a precise tool that is always ready to take care of business without games. Like what I drive I've always used a Blackberry as my main device little I knew that they were going to come up with a Porsche Design Blackberry in 2011, the P9981...like icing in the cake for me hahahaha..... I do have a P9981 but the P9983 runs circles around it in many ways, beautiful device though......
    Last edited by rayporsche; 09-06-15 at 04:38 AM.
    09-04-15 03:09 PM
    Thank you that's cool, I've been driving them for well over 25 years now and love em' !!!! back when all started everybody started calling me 'rayporsche' because that was all I drived. Also love the Blackberry, it's does have like an old school goodness thing going on, like a precise tool that is always ready to take care of business without games. Like what I drive I've always used a Blackberry as my main device little I knew that they were going to come up with a Porsche Design Blackberry in 2011, the P9981...like icing in the cake for me hahahaha..... I do have a P9981 but the P9983 runs circles around it in many ways, beautiful device though......
    Wait until the Keian appears
    Porsche design BlackBerry passport, will fit amazingly well in your porsche
    I also love porsches but don't have the money for them.
    They have something simple,classy but yet shiny!

My favorite one is the porsche cayman. I really like that car his ***

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche and DarkJoker33 like this.
    09-04-15 03:18 PM
    Wait until the Keian appears
    Porsche design BlackBerry passport, will fit amazingly well in your porsche
    I also love porsches but don't have the money for them.
    They have something simple,classy but yet shiny!

My favorite one is the porsche cayman. I really like that car his ***

Posted via CB10
    If the size of the PD PP is anything like the size of the current one I personally don't think I'll be getting it.

Last edited by dmateo; 09-04-15 at 03:56 PM.
    09-04-15 03:38 PM
    If the size of the PD PP is anything lien the size of the current one I personally don't think I'll be getting it.

Size will be the 'same' but get ready for a much nicer form factor

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 03:43 PM
    Size will be the 'same' but get ready for a much nicer form factor

Posted via CB10
    I'm looking forward to seeing it im sure it'll look awesome

09-04-15 03:57 PM
    Bought the Graphite. One reason was loved the Leather Battery door. Must admit thought that your P'9983 with Stainless Bezel looks great and toss the Black Leather back on it and it looks even better!

Posted with my Graphite Porsche P'9983
    rayporsche likes this.
    09-04-15 06:57 PM
    Nice photos!
    rayporsche likes this.
    09-04-15 07:14 PM
55 123