Hello all, 10.3.2.2836
    Dont seem to find where to turn off wifi calling. I do have an icon on the top right corner, a telephone with wifi bars indicating the phone is using wifi calling but when placing a call it will say connection failure. If i turn off wifi, the phone will place calls normaly. Thanks
    05-21-17 07:41 AM
    If you have a P9983 I think that T-mobile's WiFi won't work for older BlackBerries. I had a non-functional 'T-mobile WiFi App' that I installed on my Q10 a couple of years ago, and none of Tmo's store employees knew of anything that would work. I switched to the Passport and that works fine.
    05-21-17 08:14 AM
    Thank you for your answer. The problem is that wifi calling is activated in my phone when i turn on wifi, and icon with a telephone and wifi bars gets active on the top right corner. But when you place a call it fails to connect, and i cant receive calls either. When i turn of wifi, the phone is able to place and receive calls. I need to deactivate this feature so i can be on a wifi network and use my carrier network connection for calls. Not sure whether i m explaining myself correctly. Thanks again
    05-21-17 10:08 AM
    You can download the tmo wifi calling app using Sachesi. use 310 for country code and 200 or 260 for carrier code. Select Z30+Classic+Leap (it doesn't matter other than to pull the files up.) Uncheck all the files except for sys.tmowificallingsettings. Hit "Download." It will download it into the same directory where Sachese.exe is located. Then use Sachesi to install the file to your device. Voila!

I just ran into this with my wife's and daughter's phones. Apparently, Wifi calling was active yet no icon showing up. Took a while to figure out why phone calls wouldn't work, narrowed it down to being on wifi, and finally figured out wifi calling was activated with no ability to turn on or off and no app. I installed the app (it's version 10.1.1.127, ) rebooted the device, and all works normally now.
    05-26-17 10:05 PM