After 2 weeks of looking everywhere in the UAE mainly Dubai and Abu Dhabi for the Porsche P'9983. It's been Out of stock since it's release date! I finally got the chance to buy this AMAZING phone probably the best I've used. I find it way ahead of the Passport Q10 Z30. The interface is absolutely powerful and the design of the phone is CLASS.

I just hope BlackBerry increase their supply of the P'9983 and the Passport. People will buy their devices if they are available. It's something weird that they are not keeping up with the demand all over the world. As if they don't want to sell their devices to be honest. I have seen people here who just got other phones just because the Passport and P'9983 are out of stock!

Just wanted to share this experience from this part of the world

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 07:45 PM
    it's not UAE only. At first, the BlackBerry Shop in Dubai Mall was the only one to have it, then as always all Porsche Shops sold multiple ones to one customer and a few hundred a day.

I checked with PD at Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall, LA Rodeo Drive and Las Vegas and every single one of them is out of stock for at least the next two weeks.
    11-01-14 05:57 PM
    it's not UAE only. At first, the BlackBerry Shop in Dubai Mall was the only one to have it, then as always all Porsche Shops sold multiple ones to one customer and a few hundred a day.

I checked with PD at Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall, LA Rodeo Drive and Las Vegas and every single one of them is out of stock for at least the next two weeks.
    Luckily I got the Last p9983 from the mall of the emirates

They should really step up their supply

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 09:59 AM
    I really dislike this, same happens w/ the iPhone launches.
    I see where you're going and I agree on the retail part. The P'9983s though are usually bought for other family members and friends

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 10:26 PM