Possible to bring P9982 to OS 10.2.1 leaked?
Tried several times to bring my 9982 to the leaked OS 10.2.1 from the Z10 STL-2/3/4 because it is in fact the same phone, but with no success so far. Anybody has an solution? Or is there maybe another leaked OS specially for the PD phone?
I followed everything explained on Autoloader instructions, the installation simply wont start, tried first an my Mac, then on Parallels and finally on a PC and no success, maybe its because a problem with java or something??? Strange... Will try again since its obviossely possible, i thought the problem is with the P 9982 PiN or something
Did I use the right Leak? Maybe I have to use the version for Z30 or the version for STL-1?
- CrackBerry User
12-22-2013, 06:47 AM #8
- 11 Posts
Running windows under PD. Sometime it can't detect USB correctly. I had same problem before.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-28-2013, 05:15 AM #11
- 132 Posts
I am running 10.2.1.1925 without any problems. All native work well, PD design is here and all works, the cool clock most importantly. Other than that, I have Bebuzz pro working normally and a few other less relevant apps.
Used a regular Z10 STL 2/3/4 file for upgrade and all worked exactly the same as on a Z10.
No worries with any of it.
EDIT: I still have the PD splash screen.
- By Barak666 in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-28-2014, 03:41 PM
- By sheed24 in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 8Last Post: 12-22-2013, 07:42 AM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2013, 06:21 AM
- By Rahul1234 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2013, 03:24 AM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2013, 01:40 AM