First time poster and BlackBerry n00b here.
    Currently using an iPhone 4s that is broken and need to get a new phone.
    Is there any other switchers or multiusers who can share their experience here?

The main attractors for me is:
    * Good design
    * Keyboard

My concerns is regarding whether the p9981 is usable in terms of work situations. Such as wireless/push sync of mail, calendar, and contacts via exchange and/or google.
    How smoothly does this works?

Thank you

/Jon
    12-10-12 08:13 PM
    First time poster and BlackBerry n00b here.
    Currently using an iPhone 4s that is broken and need to get a new phone.
    Is there any other switchers or multiusers who can share their experience here?

The main attractors for me is:
    * Good design
    * Keyboard

My concerns is regarding whether the p9981 is usable in terms of work situations. Such as wireless/push sync of mail, calendar, and contacts via exchange and/or google.
    How smoothly does this works?

Thank you

/Jon
    I would say that blackberries in general is excellent in term of work and business. The P'9981 in particular works and function as exactly the same as the Bold 9900 which is relatively cheaper price-wise.

It's excellent when it comes to pushing datas straight into your phone e.g emails, synchronization and other apps. There's also no doubt about the security, reliability and fast processor of the P'9981.

In my personal opinion the only downfall I would have is the lack of third party applications which you will find a little inconvenient considering that you're coming from an iPhone 4S you will see a big difference. If you wanna be different and unique when it comes to work/personal smartphone the P'9981 is what I would recommend.
    Last edited by filoinstyle; 12-11-12 at 04:50 AM.
    Jonangelo likes this.
    12-11-12 04:37 AM
    I am not that concerned about the lack of third party apps. Since getting the iPad i rarely use my phone for anything other than mentioned.
    12-12-12 11:13 PM
    I have a 9900 and have had it since September 2011. I love it. In my opinion you should go that route. It has a better keyboard than the 9981 and is a better price. Plus it looks better in my opinion.
    Jonangelo likes this.
    12-12-12 11:24 PM