Everytime I take the phone out of lock, i.e. out my pocket to take a number, there is at least a five second lag that drives me mad! The amount of times I wanted to take a number out, take out the phone, click the unlock key at the top, and wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, is punishing. HELP!
    02-28-12 11:22 PM
    Hmm.. I haven't experienced that on my '9981. Has happened on my Bold 9900 before though.

How long have you had it? How many emails are in your inbox? And what OS are you on? And what's your available free memory at? (If you hold down Alt and Caps and press H on the keyboard it'll pull up the Help Me screen and you grab most of that info).

For me to dupilcate getting that lag, I pretty much have to fill my phone up with emails (which happens.. like thousands and thousands of emails sitting there in the inbox) which runs my free memory down to a few megs. From there, I get a lot of lag when waking the phone.

I'm on 7.0.0.579.

Would be nice if a 7.1 OS would leak...
    02-28-12 11:44 PM
    I experience only lag when my memory goes under 100meg. Then I just restart and everything is fine again. But I think the memory prob is related to whatsapp..
    02-29-12 01:04 AM
    Mine does exactly the same thing. Restart fixes it. Still waiting for a new leaked OS though.
    02-29-12 07:43 AM
    Hmm.. I haven't experienced that on my '9981. Has happened on my Bold 9900 before though.

How long have you had it? How many emails are in your inbox? And what OS are you on? And what's your available free memory at? (If you hold down Alt and Caps and press H on the keyboard it'll pull up the Help Me screen and you grab most of that info).

For me to dupilcate getting that lag, I pretty much have to fill my phone up with emails (which happens.. like thousands and thousands of emails sitting there in the inbox) which runs my free memory down to a few megs. From there, I get a lot of lag when waking the phone.

I'm on 7.0.0.579.

Would be nice if a 7.1 OS would leak...
    1. I've had it since the first day of release in London.
    2. Emails, a couple hundred, but it seems Twitter is taking up more of it cause I can scroll back years - I will log out later and see.
    3. OS 7.0.0.579
    4. Free Memory: 196181899 Bytes; File Total: 365035520.

I logged out of Facebook (can't use it in China anyways) and that helped a bit, but the amount of times the phone has embarrassed me cause of the lag is very disturbing!
    03-01-12 09:33 AM
    Mine only does it if I have tons of tabs(>10) open.
    03-02-12 05:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD