Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Qaxl
  • 1 Post By sugaplumn
  1. Hydra CEO's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Porsche Design Blackberry 10 devices ? Next generation Porsche Design & Blackberry Devices

    I really love my current Blackberry Porsche Design P9981. But its OS7 device. I was wondering if anyone has news about any Porsche design Blackberry 10 devices and how they look like .

    I really need a blackberry with os10 which puts me away with other blackberry (Z10 and other cheap phone ) users.
  2. HK Low's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    162 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    With the blunder they made with announcing availability of Q10 in March and the non immediate availability of Z10 in the U.S., I think the wait is going to be very very long.
  3. Hydra CEO's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    I think Porsche and blackberry had successful experiment with p9981 all I hope is that this time the exclusive phone from blackberry has some exclusive feature rather then just metal casing .
  4. filoinstyle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    436 Posts
    #4  

    Default Re: Porsche Design Blackberry 10 devices ? Next generation Porsche Design & Blackberry Devices

    BlackBerry has teamed up with Mercedes F1, maybe they will collaborate with a blackberry 10 F1 concept device that'll be cool!!!
  5. houshinto#IM's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    951 Posts
    Global Posts
    954 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AA07827
    #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by filoinstyle View Post
    BlackBerry has teamed up with Mercedes F1, maybe they will collaborate with a blackberry 10 F1 concept device that'll be cool!!!
    It would be nice. Hopefully they will learn from the mistakes they made with the P'9981. Not from me, but from the sentiment from our fellow 9981's.

    Actually I do have a request. A bloody case!
  6. filoinstyle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    436 Posts
    #6  

    Default Re: Porsche Design Blackberry 10 devices ? Next generation Porsche Design & Blackberry Devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Houshinto View Post
    It would be nice. Hopefully they will learn from the mistakes they made with the P'9981. Not from me, but from the sentiment from our fellow 9981's.

    Actually I do have a request. A bloody case!
    Haha I know hey...it should have one straight out from the box, with the price this high case shouldn't be an issue, it should be free
  7. Qaxl's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    335 Posts
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Seeing the QNX car i would hope for a BlackBerry Bentley.

    Whatever the partnership, i wish they would actually put in hardware that was above and beyond what any manufacturer can offer, they do charge a high price, why not include tech that is currently too costly for mass market ?

    Like ive heard of batteries that use Gold so they last longer.
    filoinstyle likes this.
  8. Hydra CEO's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

    Default

    I think I am gonna buy a blackberry z10 , open it up and get a silver chassis made for it as it has very less physical keys the thing won't be that hard. Any suggestions and designs are welcomed.
  9. HK Low's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    162 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra CEO View Post
    I think I am gonna buy a blackberry z10 , open it up and get a silver chassis made for it as it has very less physical keys the thing won't be that hard. Any suggestions and designs are welcomed.
    Get it fabricated in Titanium. That would be cool !!
  10. filoinstyle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    436 Posts
    #10  

    Default Porsche Design Blackberry 10 devices ? Next generation Porsche Design & Blackberry Devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaxl View Post
    Seeing the QNX car i would hope for a BlackBerry Bentley.

    Whatever the partnership, i wish they would actually put in hardware that was above and beyond what any manufacturer can offer, they do charge a high price, why not include tech that is currently too costly for mass market ?

    Like ive heard of batteries that use Gold so they last longer.
    Blackberry Bentley is a way to go! That will boost up the sales


    Sent via Porsche BlackBerry
  11. sugaplumn's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Why can't porsche p9981 upgrade to 0s10 if an old playbook can upgrade why can't other phones upgrade? I really suggest porsche design opens another contract deal to upgrade all porsche design that way porsche will continue to sell even @ a faster rate ever
    chris8189 likes this.
  12. sugaplumn's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sugaplumn View Post
    Why can't porsche p9981 upgrade to 0s10 if an old playbook can upgrade why can't other phones upgrade? I really suggest porsche design opens another contract deal to upgrade all porsche design that way porsche will continue to sell even @ a faster rate ever
  13. Hydra CEO's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

    Default

    p9981 doesn't have the hardware to handle OS 10
  14. chris8189's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    712 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    I really hope BlackBerry and Porsche Design collaborate again to produce a BB OS10 phone. I found out about the P'9981 a bit too late.
    BlackBerry Q10 (10.2.1.3253)
  15. DYLANHABKIRK's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,170 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,195 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra CEO View Post
    I really love my current Blackberry Porsche Design P9981. But its OS7 device. I was wondering if anyone has news about any Porsche design Blackberry 10 devices and how they look like .

    I really need a blackberry with os10 which puts me away with other blackberry (Z10 and other cheap phone ) users.
    Here's two available renderings of a Porsche Design BlackBerry 10 - "P'10" Porsche Design BlackBerry 10 Concepts!
  16. John Rivas's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    251 Posts
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    #16  

    Default

    They look too generic imo in those renders. Porsche Designs should stand out and look like nothing you have seen before. A combination of modern/contemporary with high quality materials.
  17. STS14B's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    109 Posts
    PIN
    2AA1C212
    #17  

    Default

    Two days ago i purchased my black p9981. As i was buying it at the PD shop in Doha the store manager told me that a Z10 variant PD will be released this year to be followed by a Q10 variant so we will have two new BB10 PD phones
    Fortune favors the bold.
  18. Goldthorn's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    127 Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STS14B View Post
    Two days ago i purchased my black p9981. As i was buying it at the PD shop in Doha the store manager told me that a Z10 variant PD will be released this year to be followed by a Q10 variant so we will have two new BB10 PD phones
    This is music to my ears! I just bought the Q10 & it's fab but I wanted a PD10! I hope this is true


    Sent from my BlackBerry 9981 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 04:46 PM
  2. Sneak Peek of BlackBerry 10 in Singapore - Flow UI, Peek Gesture & BlackBerry Hub
    By Nashstruck in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2012, 03:00 AM
  3. Blackberry 10 N-series... should the design change?
    By amjass12 in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 03:57 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 08:24 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 08:52 AM

Posting Permissions