"I'm such an *****"..bonehead move...
Nowadays I usually carry an extra battery with me at all times for my P'9981. After a long day I threw my clothes into the wash not knowing that my Porsche Design Battery was in my pant pocket.
After Rinse, Dry, and Folding it pops out as I'm hanging the pants. I'm sure it's dead. So what should I do to get a new one or even have it replace if at all possible?
It's just a battery I guess but the vanity in me says having a Porsche Battery is how it's supposed to be.
P.S. Sorry Kev....But at least the phone itself is still rockin'
- 05-09-13, 10:47 AM #2
The battery should be fine. Just let it dry for a week and try it again.
EDIT: Oops, I reread that and realized that you put it through the dryer as well. I'm surprised it didn't explode or melt from the heat in the dryer. But other than that, you can try to see if it still works.
Batteries are just chemicals and metals sealed in a plastic casing.
- 05-14-13, 02:03 PM #4
S**t happens to all of us mate. If I were you I would contact Porsche Design, and ask if they can sell you one. Other than that, just buy the BlackBerry branded equivalent and keep your eyes open on ebay for a Porsche Design one popping up.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using TapatalkBlackBerry Classic (10.3.1.2072)
- By Optimusv2 in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-09, 11:41 AM
- By gzt in forum IntroductionsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-18-09, 09:06 PM
- By girlj in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 17Last Post: 01-09-09, 11:28 PM
- By Optimusv2 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-09, 11:20 AM
- By jdmoises27 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-08, 09:30 PM