having such a pricey phone like the porsche P9981 also means you have to put alot of care to it, on the other side the accesories to support the phone is barely visible on the market at this stage, so my question is have you ever dent yours and how? i dented mine two days ago at college after putting my keys next to it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9981
    08-02-12 04:39 PM
    I've a small dent. Phone slipped and hit my iPhone. Just near the vol up button. around the black screen edge.
    08-03-12 02:09 PM
    ive got exactly one on the same spot..the around the edge of the screen..im wondering if its replaceable but probably gonna have to buy the whole casing...

08-03-12 03:44 PM
    Thankfully I have yet to dent mine. However I don't mind if it does get dented through normal use.

I trust that even though this beaut of a phone may look fragile, RIM's quality/design has ensured that it's sturdy, durable, communications workhorse that will work for a long time.

Because I DO.
    (shameless plug)
    08-08-12 10:46 AM
    Does anybody know where i can get a whole casing replaced? Or where i can buy the whole casing from?

08-08-12 07:08 PM
    You can send in to RIM authorized service center and have the casing replaced. IN Singapore it is SGP320. For that they will give you a new battery cover.
    08-09-12 09:07 AM
    Oh but i dont think there is any RIM service center in Australia. I will have to research that. Thanks for the info that really helps

08-09-12 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD