Alright so i no longer have the protective plastic film that is originally covering the back camera and flash, im worried that not having a case will increase the chance of scratching it whenever i put it down, im from Australia but cant find a genuine case for my phone here so I have to purchase from overseas, anybody knows of any website that sells a genuine case aside from porsche shop because i couldnt get to it, its not showing the item that i want. Help pls

Thanks heaps!
    06-08-12 09:05 AM
    I am also looking for some good quality leather case for the P9981.

See thread http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-p9981-717733/

What I know currently is that only Porsche Design stores carry these cases. The normal Black and orange ones (see link attached....I have included pictures) doesn't last as the inside comes apart and the glue sticks onto the side of your phone. I am waiting for the holster version.
    06-08-12 09:20 AM
    There is also another original case called the pouch which has a belt clip (personally, I think it looks uncool), Maybe some guys will like it

Attachment 111852
    06-08-12 09:25 AM
    There is also another original case called the pouch which has a belt clip (personally, I think it looks uncool), Maybe some guys will like it

Attachment 111852
    That looks huge i wouldn't like it...
    06-08-12 09:45 AM
    Yeah i have seen some pictures of the holster that looks like those bold 9900 holsters...i looked at the porsche website it was showing up bt when i change the country list it wouldn't appear so cant proceed on checkout. Im worried about the camera and lens and the print P'9981 getting scratched, i took took the protective film cos it already peeled halfway. *sigh* wish there's even like a bodyguardz film for the P'9981 to atleast protect the steel and other parts thats prone to scatches
    06-08-12 09:49 AM
    Aside from the porsche design stores cases I don't think you'll find any specific p'9981 cases/holsters made. The phone itself is so rare I guess.

I've had to resort to applying ghost armor on mine to keep my scratch fears at bay. It's not bad but the people who work at those kiosks can get lazy sometimes with the custom cutting they have to do.

Make sure they cut it properly and cover exactly what you ask.
    06-08-12 02:02 PM
    Ok apparently we dont have that over here too, i guess ill just have to wait and keep an eye on some online retailer who would probably stock them. Thanks guys

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    06-09-12 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD