- CrackBerry Newbie
02-04-2013, 03:07 PM #51
- 8 Posts
I can feel your pain . Had the same issue with my p9981 but I kept using it for a year till the touch screen started to get unresponsive . then I just went to the rim service center in Bangkok where I was for a business meeting and I got a new one and they gave it to me .
The only thing I noticed is the built quality is slightly worse . My year old blackberry which I got from Canada was more better built quality.
- By gdesigner1 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 7Last Post: 02-19-2009, 09:11 PM
- By Chad Pitt in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2008, 01:08 AM
- By jdany in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-10-2008, 08:17 PM
- By jjohnson311 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 16Last Post: 06-05-2008, 04:20 PM
- By MrEastwood in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 05-15-2008, 12:44 AM