It would be interesting to know if the porsche design p9981 also has bricking issues. Imagine buying a $2,000 phone that bricks itself every night.

Do you know someone that has buy this phone.

If you don't know about this phone or you want one go here:

Features: Porsche Design P'9981 Smartphone from BlackBerry Features

I think it has the same specs like the 9900 but with a different case.
    Last edited by lke1; 11-30-11 at 09:00 AM.
    11-30-11 08:58 AM
    That's probably the worst keyboard. 99xx has the BEST.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-11 09:07 AM
    I can't imagine a BlackBerry bricking itself every night. But I KNOW of a phone that dropped your calls every day you held it without a case. I'll give you a hint. The newer version has a battery problem that can't get you through the day.

Imagine that. Actually you don't have to imagine it. It is real.

I love my Bold 9930! As for the $2000.00 bucks, if you have to ask about the price, you can't afford it. But, I would never buy a phone as a status symbol. I'm not a teenager that needs approval. What I need is a phone that gets things done.

1.Fast processor
    2.NFC
    3.Awesome physical keyboard
    4.Larger viewable screen when replying to e-mail or messages because I don't have to deal with a screen cut in half by the virtual keyboard.
    5.Secure. The only secure phone out there. Period.

Everyone at my office has followed my lead into the BlackBerry Bold 9930 and we all love our OS7 BlackBerry phones. A bit less than $2000.00 though. No status symbol, just a workhorse that is a pleasure to use.
    Last edited by guerllamo7; 11-30-11 at 09:20 AM.
    Just Me and enwsiths like this.
    11-30-11 09:14 AM
    the Porsche Design P'9522 came with the car:

so if you want a P'9981...
    11-30-11 10:24 AM
    I can't imagine a BlackBerry bricking itself every night. But I KNOW of a phone that dropped your calls every day you held it without a case. I'll give you a hint. The newer version has a battery problem that can't get you through the day.

I love my Bold 9930! As for the $2000.00 bucks, if you have to ask about the price, you can't afford it. But, I would never buy a phone as a status symbol. I'm not a teenager that needs approval. What I need is a phone that gets things done.

1.Fast processor
    2.NFC
    4.Larger viewable screen when replying to e-mail or messages because I don't have to deal with a screen cut in half by the virtual keyboard.

Everyone at my office has followed my lead into the BlackBerry Bold 9930 and we all love our OS7 BlackBerry phones. A bit less than $2000.00 though. No status symbol, just a workhorse that is a pleasure to use.
    Thank goodness you didn't let an opportunity pass to bash an iphone instead of sticking to the op's question.

howarmat likes this.
    11-30-11 10:40 AM
    I've been asking this since it was announced.
    11-30-11 11:20 AM
    interesting thought....how many of these phones are available again?
    11-30-11 11:28 AM
    Wasn't it only like 200?
    12-01-11 07:55 PM
    Thank goodness you didn't let an opportunity pass to bash an iphone instead of sticking to the op's question.

LOL. It is a guarantee. I forgot the original question.
    12-01-11 08:05 PM

1.Fast processor
    2.NFC

Interesting...

I'm not a teenager that needs approval. What I need is a phone that gets things done.
    Followed by:

Everyone at my office has followed my lead into the BlackBerry Bold 9930 and we all love our OS7 BlackBerry phones.
    Just Me likes this.
    12-01-11 08:12 PM
    Wasn't it only like 200?
    1,048,576, excluding FIU units.

So far it's been a week and no problems. Edges are kinda sharp though...
    12-04-11 07:51 PM
    I've been asking this since it was announced.
    Bla1ze must be going to get one!
    12-04-11 08:13 PM
    Got mine today.. keyboard is kind of strange.. but typing is as fast as on the 9900..
    12-22-11 02:35 PM
    If it does, than it is an epic fail lol.
    01-07-12 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD