Has anyone else been having problems charging the P'9981? I can only charge it via PC usb and its own blackberry charger. I have tried charging it with the iphone charger, 3rd party travel charger, multi-chargers, and the usb from my PS3, and i've been getting a message that the charging device is not support and it wont charge my phone. Why is charging so picky and particular on this phone?
    07-11-13 04:12 AM
    Has anyone else been having problems charging the P'9981? I can only charge it via PC usb and its own blackberry charger. I have tried charging it with the iphone charger, 3rd party travel charger, multi-chargers, and the usb from my PS3, and i've been getting a message that the charging device is not support and it wont charge my phone. Why is charging so picky and particular on this phone?
    Tell me, would you fill up your Porsche with ron 92 and use regular oil?

Only half kidding.
    07-11-13 05:42 AM
    So it is true, its not just me. Why wont it charge with other charging devices?
    07-11-13 05:49 AM
    So it is true, its not just me. Why wont it charge with other charging devices?
    No its normal. I think its to protect the battery.
    07-14-13 12:51 AM
    Show off.

Sorry, jealous, I guess

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 01:12 AM
    I charge mine using the actual wall adaptor for iPhones, so basically I use the actual blackberry usb connect it to the dock and connect the other end to the iPhone adaptor it works fine

Sent via Porsche BlackBerry�
    07-14-13 09:59 AM