12-23-11 07:16 AM
    Are you getting one Adam?
    12-23-11 07:25 AM
    2k, for a phone? It better project a hologram or something cool. Sure it shows 'status,' so does my Twitter and Facebook. No go for me. I'm sure I'll find one for $200 eventually on CL, not that I'm a fan of the design one way or another.
    12-23-11 07:27 AM
    Anyone notice the manual for a BlackBerry Curve during the unboxing? 2000 dollars and they couldn't make a special instructions book for it?
    12-23-11 07:58 AM
    Unfortunately u don't even get a holster for 1500€ and the holster they sell by now don't have this small magnet. So no in and out of holster profiles.

Porsche said the bb holster for the 9981 come in january.. BB at it's best!!

So I called BB where to get the FW for the 9981. Because I want to delete some languages and so on. Answer.. "Which phone?" Me "9981" RIM "We don't have a 9981" Me.. ok..

So I paid a lot of money for a phone with no support from bb.. Hope this will change in next weeks..

Anyone knows where I could get the FW to download? Was there any leak previously?
    12-23-11 08:48 AM
    It all makes perfect sense to me. You waste $1800 (over the price of my upgrade to 9900) so you can look like you have $1800 to waste. I could go on...but I won't. Like mama said - if you don't have anything nice to say...
    12-23-11 09:34 AM
    So u are offending me because I bought this mobile? R u serious??
    12-23-11 09:53 AM
    A company so easy to make fun of.. A porsche handset just waiting to slip from your grasp, and no case. what a joke. Who makes these decisions? it really is stunning. And while i'm in this mood, who is responsible for the placement of the charging ports etc. on the playbook. Equally stunning. Gotta go while i'm calm. Merry Christmas!
    12-23-11 11:05 AM
    oh, and have a 9780 and a rooted google nexus s. Not a pearl...lol
    12-23-11 11:11 AM
    Unfortunately u don't even get a holster for 1500� and the holster they sell by now don't have this small magnet. So no in and out of holster profiles.

Porsche said the bb holster for the 9981 come in january.. BB at it's best!!

So I called BB where to get the FW for the 9981. Because I want to delete some languages and so on. Answer.. "Which phone?" Me "9981" RIM "We don't have a 9981" Me.. ok..

So I paid a lot of money for a phone with no support from bb.. Hope this will change in next weeks..

Anyone knows where I could get the FW to download? Was there any leak previously?
    I liked it too. And I'm also going to buy it. What are buttons made of? Are they also plastic as in 9900? And can you share with real photos of this phone?
    TIA
    12-23-11 01:54 PM
    No every button is metal.. the device feels extremely solid...

but i am not so satisfied with the middle button row.. at least at my bb it is not so well fit in because of the five separated buttons.. the middle dial is not as responsive due to the fact that it is flat.. but maybe I just have to get used to..

will do some pics later on..
    TorchM5 likes this.
    12-23-11 02:06 PM
    I think it is about to be released. Here are some links I have found on the Blackberry homepage:

The Middle East

UK
    12-24-11 01:38 AM
    If I had the money, I would get one for sure.
    12-24-11 09:11 AM
    Btw its available on harrods from 3 days ago. anyone is getting it for christmas gift?
    12-25-11 01:19 AM
    How is the placement of the charging ports on the playbook bad? They are in the perfect place if you are using the charging stand and want to be able to watch a movie or video on the playbook.
    12-25-11 05:57 PM
    Good morning Earth

Has anyone any information about RTC ? In France of course indeed ?
    Have all who read me a pleasant day.

J.
    01-20-12 12:20 AM
    How is the placement of the charging ports on the playbook bad? They are in the perfect place if you are using the charging stand and want to be able to watch a movie or video on the playbook.
    Hello BBY addict big respect.
    I do just discover this HW, I am going to go this morning to the shop and will ask it for U. Hope I will not go out with one ? Huu..
    But in my country the IT's pieces takes a long time to be ship...huge unknown, delivery addresses always corrupted !

Have a good day
    J.
    01-20-12 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD