I have a serious issue to resolve. My BB 9981 died!

My OS was not updated for long time, and one day the phone died. I looked into some forums and I thought that maybe the issue was from the OS and I have used CFP command to delete previous one and install new OS.
    Now I have a blinking red light and a black screen and when I try to use Desktop manager or any other software (at least those mentioned in common forums) cant access the device or the connection fails due to loop reboot from phone.
    Only CFP is able to establish and maintain connection but I have this weird feeling that Im not deleting everything or the OS I have installed is not the proper one.

Now I have lost faith, because I have no more forums to search for or even I have no more ideas to explore.
    The worst part is, I have no idea where to find other OS to use with CFP, or new command lines to really take full control of the device.

For reference, I have used bb desktop manager, fast installer, hybrid tools, jl_cmder, BBmaster controller, BBSAK, /noJVM.
    Even with /nojvm, it fails when waiting for initialization/jvm connection ... and I have tried in bbLoader or desktop manager.

Another examples:
    - when using the BBmaster if I try to delete both letters, I have one ABORT FAIL error in the final description.
    - when using BBSAK i have no connectivity at all. device is not recognized.

I really dont like to ask for help for silly things but I apologize, because the only "smart" idea that is present is to give up and put this phone into the garbage bag...

There is anyone who might have suggestions?
    05-13-13 10:50 AM
    I definitely wouldn't think about throwing it into the 'garbage bag'. These are the most expensive Blackberry's going! It must be salvageable and be able to be reflashed somehow. I'm sorry I cannot offer you any technical assistance with it, but I really hope someone is able to help you get it working again. The P9981's are lovely phones.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    05-14-13 02:00 PM
    You have done everything that is possible to do, but def don't throw the phone away. There is still some money to be made. I sent you a PM
    05-14-13 09:48 PM