I have been searching around for a youtube application for the storm and have found several links but from everything i have read they all display poor video quality. However most of these were somewhat dated. I also searched this site and was unable to find anything so i am sorry if this question has been beat to death but is there a good quality youtube app for the storm? If so could someone point me in the right direction. Youtube on my wifes iphone is pretty amazing and i am jealous. Thanks in advance for any help.
    02-22-09 08:49 PM
    There is only one youtube application for the storm and the quality of it is no where near the iphone quality

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 08:54 PM
    Is it worth it do you think, or are they too poor of quality?
    02-22-09 08:56 PM
    There is only one youtube application for the storm and the quality of it is no where near the iphone quality

The video quality is very poor for our youtube a
    pp sorry man wish I had better news for you
    02-22-09 08:56 PM
    These are a lot of the apps for the Storm now there others, but i am sure you can find what you need here. Let me know if this helps any. :-) Its worth it, if you want to watch vids on youtube..lol

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/bl...thread-107305/
    02-22-09 08:59 PM
    Well you can find whatever videos you want fast and the interface is nice but it kind of depends on if you can spare some application memory space. I dint want to use up my application memory so I just go to the mobile site. The quality of the videos are the same.

02-22-09 09:00 PM
    Is the app worth downloading or is the mobile site pretty much the same. I also forgot to add to the original post are there many trial version or free games out for the storm? (sorry broke college kid lol) Thanks for the replies.
    02-22-09 09:02 PM
    Bigdaddy, i clicked on your link and it said not found. BTW how do i copy and paste previous posts like you guys, sorry this is literally my first time on a site like this and i just wanna make sure i do things properly.
    02-22-09 09:05 PM
    Click the quote button bottom right of post you want to "copy"
    02-22-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD