If you want to be part of the first ever 4 person online multiplayer Word Mole game on the storm, post your blackberry e-mail address here.

I'll send invites out asap!
    11-25-08 09:33 PM
    You can play games online together! NO WAY! Sweeet
    11-25-08 09:34 PM
    I played this game for the first time today and when I looked up it was literally two hours later... That really puts the crack in crackberry
    11-25-08 09:36 PM
    yea dude it's sick..I hope blackberry makes chat rooms eventually where u can meet up and invite people, but as for now...you can invite people by e-mail address.
    11-25-08 09:36 PM
    [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 09:49 PM
    [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.net
    Last edited by kingohearts2005; 11-25-08 at 09:57 PM.
    11-25-08 09:54 PM
    11-29-08 12:20 AM
    yea dude it's sick..I hope blackberry makes chat rooms eventually where u can meet up and invite people, but as for now...you can invite people by e-mail address.
    they do... its called blackberry messenger
    11-29-08 01:05 AM
    they do... its called blackberry messenger
    Maybe if you were smart and understood what I was taking about u wouldn't have replied with such a stupid attitude comment. I know bb messenger exists but u can't invite people from the messenger to play. You have to manually input their email in game or invite them from your contacts. So actually try the game before commenting on something you know nothing about.

Last edited by ItalianBerry; 11-29-08 at 01:18 AM.
    11-29-08 01:16 AM
    Maybe if you were smart and understood what I was taking about u wouldn't have replied with such a stupid attitude comment. I know bb messenger exists but u can't invite people from the messenger to play. You have to manually input their email in game or invite them from your contacts. So actually try the game before commenting on something you know nothing about.

exactly what I was thinking have they ever played online multiplayer games?

ps3, xbox 360, counter strike, quake?
    11-29-08 01:29 AM
    well you can invite multiple ppl into blackberry messenger so when you said invite people, that is what it sounded like you were saying. If you said invite people to play games through chats then it would have made more sense. You don't need to be rude, you can clarify what you meant.
    11-29-08 01:50 AM
    hey newbie that's a hard attitude to have isn't it? I mean not everyone is a gamer so they dont get it. I was gonna say the same thing.

11-29-08 01:55 AM
    I dont get the attitude from him either. you would think a newbie would have a little more manners.

well you can invite multiple ppl into blackberry messenger so when you said invite people, that is what it sounded like you were saying. If you said invite people to play games through chats then it would have made more sense. You don't need to be rude, you can clarify what you meant.
    11-29-08 01:56 AM
    yes I understand and I wasn't trying to be rude... but the title of the thread is word mole invites!

so.... you came into it and pretty much assumed it was about just chat instead of what it actually is about =)
    11-29-08 01:56 AM
    Invite me to play anytime. Its all I do with my life these days :P

PIN: 20CB711C
    12-05-08 01:11 PM
    12-05-08 01:50 PM
    I catch onto the data phones pretty quick, but I can't find out for the life of me how to play a multi game, how to invite. Can someone break it down Barney style for me?

02-25-09 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD