Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Word Mole

I was looking to play Word Mole tonight and I noticed it had disappeared from my applications folder. I selected the "show all" option and looked both in the applications folder and on the home screen, but I can't find it anywhere. I don't know when or how it disappeared. Is there somewhere I can download it from?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    up grrrrrl

Bump.

Anyone??

Having the same issue on 9780 since I installed to OS .359...
    Last edited by CatAlex; 02-04-2011 at 01:56 PM.

App loader can be used to reinstall the game. One time in an OS upgrade I forgot Word Mole and Password Keeper. Simple enough to reload with AppLoader in DM.

CrackBerry Master

PIN
    up grrrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by sedalia066 View Post
    App loader can be used to reinstall the game. One time in an OS upgrade I forgot Word Mole and Password Keeper. Simple enough to reload with AppLoader in DM.

Hey, yeah, not working. I think what's happening is that the OS I upgraded to doesn't come with Word Mole and since it's bundled into the software of the OS that it didn't come over on 3rd party backup. Looks like I may have to downgrade the OS to the previous version to get it back...unless I'm missing something.