Just a watch out for anyone looking to buy games from bPlay/EA.

Some of the games (like Bejeweled, Monopoly) weren't really adapted for the full Storm screen or touchscreen. Instead, they split the screen in half - put the game on the top half and the virtual number pad on the bottom half. The virtual number pad is then used for game controls.

Unfortunately, they don't offer trials or Storm screen shots so it's hard to tell how exactly each of the games will play on the Storm.
    Last edited by changal; 12-26-08 at 01:31 PM.
    12-26-08 12:42 PM
    I'm really itching for new games but I don't think there will be anything great until developers get their hands on the storm for a while.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 12:54 PM
    Monopoly is the same. Its VERY playable but pretty annoying imho to only have half the screen to play. It just doesnt feel right imho. Its fun enough though.
    12-26-08 01:25 PM
    Have you tried changing the compatibility mode?
    12-26-08 01:36 PM
    I actually have Bejewled on my storm, and when I am playing, have full screen in portrait. There is no half screen as discussed here.
    12-26-08 01:38 PM
    Have you tried changing the compatibility mode?
    yes, but it still runs the game on half the screen and the keypad on the other half. they definitely took the easy way out on making this storm "compatible"
    12-26-08 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD