From what I understand the blackberry storm can only do 2-D graphics on the gme aspect of the phone, but why do all the graphics have to be so choppy and hardly use the accelerometer? Isn't there a way to make some semi-decent games for the bb storm even though it will never live up to the iphone gaming wise?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 01:05 PM
    Lolwat? Iphone has good game? All iphone game max I play is 2 hours in total

If you want gaming on the go. Get urself psp or ds. Don't waste time on a phone. As from the look of thing. You value eye candy over the gameplay

As for gameplay. Even a simple break breaker should do the trick on your downtime

07-22-09 01:34 PM
    You will never really get any good games on the Storm. I mean think about, any real game with good graphics will take more memory than the Storm has.

If you really want to be able to play games then sell your Storm and get the news 3GS.
    07-22-09 02:13 PM
    Lolwat? Iphone has good game? All iphone game max I play is 2 hours in total

If you want gaming on the go. Get urself psp or ds. Don't waste time on a phone. As from the look of thing. You value eye candy over the gameplay

As for gameplay. Even a simple break breaker should do the trick on your downtime

The purpose of people buying smartphones is so that it collaborates all their devices into one. This includes entertainment. Iphone has a clear advantage in this department. I too wish this phone could have some better games, but when your game file size is 300kb, I don't think theres much room for "coolness" in there. By far the most entertaining game I've played on the Iphone was either the drum simulator or Tap Tap revenge, all much more fun than good ole 2d brickbreaker.
    07-22-09 03:03 PM
    Im serious here, if you have so much time to do "long hours" gaming on your phone

than neither BB nor iphone is for you, get psp/ds

games on mobile phone are meant to pass time while in-line at your local Walmart, if I have THAT much time to play games outside, I rather 1) Surf on the phone 2) Work 3) Gets grocery/girl/a life
    07-23-09 12:01 AM
    Touch screen games will never be good In my opinion. There just isn't enough control.
    07-23-09 01:02 AM
    I suggest you save up $500 and get an xbox 360 and some games..b/c this phone will never be "toy"..as much as I hate to say it, it's true...However, Word Shuffle rocks the casba
    07-23-09 01:15 AM
    you mean you havent downloaded aliens vs presidents??? oh man! its a must!!!!
    07-23-09 01:17 AM
    I tried 3 games, first one was so slow and jerky I gave up. Second one I have some fun with although it's not anything fancy, it's a bit addicting and it works fine. Third one I tried but found the second one to be more fun. I was actually going to inquire on the same question but now I don't have to so thanks for asking it for me. What they're all saying makes perfect sense. Thanks everyone.
    07-23-09 04:50 AM
    1. Fierce Towers (formerly field towers)
    2. Aces Texas Hold'em- No Limit
    3. Berry Wars
    4. Age of Empires III (good rts)

That should get you started. And no, this is not an iphone. Our primary concern is getting emails not playing games. However, it would be nice.
    07-23-09 08:29 AM
    The purpose of people buying smartphones is so that it collaborates all their devices into one. This includes entertainment. Iphone has a clear advantage in this department.
    Too bad the "phone" part of the iPhone sucks.
    07-24-09 12:04 AM
    Thanks for all the info and the good game suggestions its appreciated. Its not like I play games for hours or anything I just thought that the a lot of the games out there for the storm don't give t justice for what it can do. Nevertheless thanks for the info

07-24-09 05:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD