but i still took the time to read this http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/crac...lution-118095/

some of you should too
    03-02-09 07:22 PM
    No no no, my post count is high because I'm constantly answering the same question over and over and over. Eventually I get tired of answering and hope people realize that adding another pointless thread that was just asked a few hours ago could've been solved by simply looking.
    Hahaha Then just ignore them dude!. What are you God? You're just making yourself angry replying to posts you know you dont have to. If you dont have anything helpful to say than dont say anything at all and let someone else answer these questions.

Your last reply was all you had to say the first time
    03-02-09 07:22 PM
    hmm i liked that one aztect marble game i think it was called and tiltris i have also tired that one zelda game a little hard to get used to the small screen and the controls but fun after wards
    ..hope this helps...
    03-02-09 07:26 PM
    the only ones i kept were freecell, mobilebungee, blackmetal, diamond twister, and midnight hold'em poker they work alright with the virtual keyboard. They freecel works with touching the screen. I got 'em at that getjar website
    03-02-09 08:08 PM
    Oh yea and they're free
    03-02-09 08:09 PM
    i think all the apps are sweet so far!
    03-02-09 08:09 PM
    the only ones i kept were freecell, mobilebungee, blackmetal, diamond twister, and midnight hold'em poker they work alright with the virtual keyboard. They freecel works with touching the screen. I got 'em at that getjar website

I searched the entire site for Freecell for free that was working on the BlackBerry Storm and had zero success. Do you have a link?
    03-03-09 08:21 AM
    I searched the entire site for Freecell for free that was working on the BlackBerry Storm and had zero success. Do you have a link?
    I believe the poster found them here...

BlackBerry Storm 9530 Software
    03-03-09 08:25 AM
    Are we back on the games yet? or does dj want to keep going on and on over the worlds littlest issues.

Everytime I try to get a game on my storm I always have a problem. One game I only got the first four levels, when the thread said it had like 10 or 15 levels. so just be careful on ota downloads make sure they a lot of people have downloaded the game.
    03-03-09 08:43 AM
    I believe the poster found them here...

BlackBerry Storm 9530 Software
    I looked here once again and turned up nothing specifically saying it worked for the storm. Maybe I just am blind, but can anyone else find it on here? Link?
    03-03-09 09:27 AM
    I looked here once again and turned up nothing specifically saying it worked for the storm. Maybe I just am blind, but can anyone else find it on here? Link?
    On GetJar: Free Java, Symbian, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Palm and Flash Lite mobile games and applications from your PC....On the left-hand side, there is a menu list...Select device Blackberry 9530....Games are broken up by category along that left-hand side menu list. Select a category, then scroll down to the bottom of the page, multiple pages of games usually. (if u don't scroll all the way down, u don't realize they are listed in numeric order below all the featured applications) Then when you find a game, there is a wap site and a # code to load directly from your BB browser.

But the best place to look, in my opinion is the stickied OTA GAmes link here...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/bl...thread-155577/

Also using the search forums function...its in the purple colored bar along the top of the page just above the page numbers (this searches the entire forums) or within the 3rd party applications subforum, in the purple box just below the page numbers..this searches just within that subform.

There is even a way to search within a specific thread for keywords while on that page too.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by bg0508; 03-03-09 at 09:57 AM.
    03-03-09 09:54 AM
    As a newbie here too, this thread was more helpful than the search option. Thanks!
    03-03-09 11:26 AM
    I like StormSketch! I guess it's kind of like a game. You can play tic tac toe on it.
    03-03-09 11:32 AM
    My fault sorry man it's a demo i thought it was the full game. Here it is if you're still looking for it
    try it out it works fine.

go to http://wap.odesys.com/ with ur phone
    Last edited by Havoc187; 03-03-09 at 07:46 PM.
    03-03-09 07:44 PM
    i see both side but you should always search before u ask to avoid the flamming!...search and look threw a few pages and u should find what u need!
    03-03-09 09:13 PM
    My fault sorry man it's a demo i thought it was the full game. Here it is if you're still looking for it
    try it out it works fine.

go to http://wap.odesys.com/ with ur phone

I will give this a try and let you know if it works for me.

Thanks,

raiderleaf
    03-04-09 07:37 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD