im confused on how you would play a nes game on a touchscreen? how does the iphone do it?

edit: hmmm it looks like it will be very odd to play mario because inorder to run and jump the multi touch has to work properly and that seems to be difficult with our phones. i guess if it works well then im for this emulator but if it doesnt i still would like the racing game using the accelerometer because we know that works very well
    Last edited by voyagor; 02-17-09 at 02:33 PM. Reason: i found a youtube on it
    02-17-09 02:30 PM
    is there an end date to this thread? when will the final decision be made?
    02-17-09 02:35 PM
    in portai mode the upper 3/5 of the screen is the game and the other 2/5 on the screen is the controller that looks like ness controller or a gbc controller.
    and the really cool thing is in landscape mode there you have the full screen where the game is displayed and the buttons kind of hover over the game and are transparent. hope i could explain it sorry english is not my native language.
    02-17-09 02:35 PM
    your english seems quite good! and i was not aware of the landscape thing that is pretty cool
    02-17-09 02:56 PM
    When I finish with my current project (also a game for the storm), I will decide what is next. The most popular item (emulator) will probably be the most difficult.

The game I am currently developing is called Mancala. I'm not sure if you guys have heard of it but they also have it for the iPhone. I'll be done with it by the end of the month the latest.
    02-17-09 03:10 PM
    When I finish with my current project (also a game for the storm), I will decide what is next. The most popular item (emulator) will probably be the most difficult.

The game I am currently developing is called Mancala. I'm not sure if you guys have heard of it but they also have it for the iPhone. I'll be done with it by the end of the month the latest.
    02-17-09 03:12 PM
    bejeweled +10
    guitar heros +1
    06-03-09 02:34 PM
    were do i go to get the nes emulator and do they make one for the curve 8330
    07-03-09 11:28 PM
    I'd love to see a photo hunt and racing game.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 12:45 PM
    I downloaded some games on my 8330 Curve off bplay and now I don't know how to find/play them....anybody?
    07-07-09 01:34 PM
    DIABLO! I know there is a korean version but it either doesn't work or absolutely sucks. This would be sweet imo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 12:46 AM
    I would be interested in more word games.

This is a url for one I used on my palm

Word Watch. Try the BEST anagram WORD GAME for Palm OS PDAs and Treo Smartphones today.

An entertaining word jumble game that pits you against the clock in a race to unscramble words before the timer winds down. Word Watch offers distinctive game play with added bonus rounds that give you another chance to unscramble words. Play your way through all the levels.

Features

* Three games, each with their own appeal
    * Stay challenged with 18 difficulty levels
    * Word List with 50,000+ entries
    * Special interface that helps you solve the word
    * Stunning Graphics and Enhanced Sound
    * Install to device or memory card
    * Trainee tips to get you started
    * Strategy tips to help you win
    * Help section with instructions
    * Unique blend of strategy and jumble solving
    Check out my sig for Word Shuffle. Sounds very similar.
    07-08-09 01:55 AM
    +1 for ps1 emulator
    or maybe gba or nds emulator?
    07-08-09 10:40 AM
    I just got my blackberry and I don't really know anything yet.
    07-10-09 02:44 AM
    I'll vote for a NES emu.
    07-10-09 10:53 AM
140 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD