I have been searching high and low for a good pinball game and have had no success. Has anyone on the Forums had any luck? If so, maybe you can shoot me a link to a page or something. I think a strong pinball game would be a perfect compliment to this phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 06:59 PM
    oh that would be fun wouldnt it.
    04-13-09 07:22 PM
    None that I know of... Google search?
    04-13-09 10:28 PM
    Man im saying, I had one on the Motorola phone I had, and it was clean, so Im trying to find one for the BB!
    04-13-09 10:29 PM
    None that I know of... Google search?
    I didnt Google search it, but I did go to pinstack.com and checked some of there top rated video games but no luck!
    04-13-09 10:30 PM
    I found this for ya though

04-13-09 10:36 PM
    I found this for ya though

I cant say that was quite what I was looking for. But good looking!
    04-14-09 12:31 AM
    Yeah I just figured I'd give you background music while you searched, lol.
    04-14-09 12:51 AM
    I never bumped the Who untill now, I had heard of them but never checked them out. If you go some more background music I'm game!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 01:32 AM
    The Who's drummer. Keith Moon, now dead, is the only guy I ever heard of who actually put explosives into his drum kit on-stage. Unfortunately he used a bit too much and ruptured John Entwhistle, the bass player, also now dead's ear drums.

Keith Moon also drove a car into a hotel swimming pool and regularly trashed hotel rooms.

The Who were famous for their agreession, on stage. They would at times completely destroy their set at the end of a gig. Guitars would be smashed and amps destroyed. It was real mayhem. I loved it.

If you think that bands today are agressive, these guys were dangerous back in the 1960s.
    04-14-09 02:49 AM
    Cool. Driving a car into a swimming pool takes trashing a Hotel to new limits!
    04-14-09 04:42 PM
    Not to be a threadjacker.. but I would like to see a good Scrabble game as well. Pinball would be legit though.. Good luck.
    04-15-09 08:55 AM
    Not to be a threadjacker.. but I would like to see a good Scrabble game as well. Pinball would be legit though.. Good luck.
    Its all good, add a good scrabble game to the list too!
    04-16-09 12:19 PM
    Still no pinball games???? Anybody have any luck?
    07-17-09 07:00 PM
    The Who's drummer. Keith Moon, now dead, is the only guy I ever heard of who actually put explosives into his drum kit on-stage. Unfortunately he used a bit too much and ruptured John Entwhistle, the bass player, also now dead's ear drums.

Keith Moon also drove a car into a hotel swimming pool and regularly trashed hotel rooms.

The Who were famous for their agreession, on stage. They would at times completely destroy their set at the end of a gig. Guitars would be smashed and amps destroyed. It was real mayhem. I loved it.

If you think that bands today are agressive, these guys were dangerous back in the 1960s.

Also Pete Townsend the Lead Guitar player was known for his "windmill" guitar strumming.
    By the end of some concerts, his fingers would be a bloody mess.
    07-17-09 07:55 PM
    Pete also Impaled himself on the Wawa bar handle of Eddie Van Halen's guitar
    when he was playing it (back before the band broke up) he drove it right through his hand while doing the windmill
    07-18-09 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD