It's still in Beta....Here it is!!!

LOOKS AWESOME!!!!
    Last edited by JD914; 09-18-10 at 11:23 AM.
    howarmat and lover_mido911 like this.
    09-18-10 11:20 AM
    I'm guessing this is a joke..but i have no idea what Angry Birds is to begin with. When i think of angry birds i think of seagulls at a garbage dump..
    DannyJK and Ammunet91 like this.
    09-18-10 12:51 PM
    This post should be moved to the "kids" sub-forum as the OP is obviously mistaken in thinking anyone here cares.
    09-18-10 12:54 PM
    I care! I care a lot actually......just not about this. I am at a loss of even coming up with any discernable explanation on how to play this game. I'm actually going the other way here, but the screenshot calls out boring to me....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-10 01:14 PM
    Hahah I think it's funny! Angry Birds is an iphone/itouch app. Pretty fun and addicting actually. I'm pretty sure the OP was being funny. I laughed!
    09-18-10 01:17 PM
    once u play this game. ur 100% addicted to it. trust me. got it on my Ipod (playing it now accually).....really good game
    09-18-10 01:20 PM
    I care! I care a lot actually......just not about this. I am at a loss of even coming up with any discernable explanation on how to play this game. I'm actually going the other way here, but the screenshot calls out boring to me....

It's a joke. Take a look at this video and you'll see why it's funny.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    09-18-10 01:21 PM
    I think it's appeal is to a "different" kind of phone user, ones that don't need their phones to actually communicate with the outside world.

09-18-10 01:36 PM
    some people really have more than enough times in their hands..
    to the OP, i want to see your version of Plants vs zombies
    09-18-10 05:24 PM
    Came from this: This Is How Angry Birds Would Look On a BlackBerry

Resulted in this: Gizmodo, the Gadget Guide

Epic funny. Must read. Lighten up and laugh.
    09-18-10 06:28 PM
    I think it's appeal is to a "different" kind of phone user, ones that don't need their phones to actually communicate with the outside world.

I think you mean it appeals to people that want their phones to do more than just make phone calls and send email.
    People these days want a communication AND multimedia device in one package. A lot of Blackberry users dont get it. They mostly just care about how fast they get their email pushed to them. borrrrringggg...
    09-18-10 06:50 PM
    I think you mean it appeals to people that want their phones to do more than just make phone calls and send email.
    People these days want a communication AND multimedia device in one package. A lot of Blackberry users dont get it. They mostly just care about how fast they get their email pushed to them. borrrrringggg...
    If Boring comes with a salary of 6 figures and up
    Where can I sign up?

09-19-10 09:37 AM
    ahhh if any recalls playing text based games on the computer long ago, this isn't half bad (MUD?)

as for the gizmodo link... all they care about there is the iphone/ipod/iiii. anything else will be mocked and skewered.
    09-19-10 10:49 AM
    I wish there was at least a good text based rpg for us. Or maybe an rpg book or something. Something to while the hours away while travelling. At the very least OS6 shouldve launched with an Easter egg game.

09-19-10 03:52 PM
    Zork For BlackBerry? Anyone?
    09-20-10 08:57 AM
    I miss Angry Birds Loved it on my iPhone. Hate the iPhone and have gone for the Blackberry Torch - mmmmm beautiful!!

But miss my birds. Hugely addictive and yes the OP is joking and its a very good joke!
    11-22-10 06:51 AM
    I've never owned an iPhone, and never heard of this game. My earlier post, I had no idea what it was and asking my self "What is an angry bird?". I asked my girlfriend's sister about it since she is the epitome of an Apple Fanboi and she showed me. It really is the most stupidly fun and addicting game for mobile!
    11-22-10 07:34 AM
    I feel dumber for having read this thread

11-22-10 08:28 AM
    It's still in Beta....Here it is!!!

LOOKS AWESOME!!!!
    Being a BlackBerry user, not only would I still play this, but I would pay $4.99 for it in app world.
    11-22-10 10:11 AM
    All I have to say is...................HUH!
    11-22-10 10:30 AM
    Zork For BlackBerry? Anyone?
    heheh...Now you're taking me back

Awesome trilogy.
    11-22-10 12:26 PM
    I miss Angry Birds Loved it on my iPhone. Hate the iPhone and have gone for the Blackberry Torch - mmmmm beautiful!!

But miss my birds. Hugely addictive and yes the OP is joking and its a very good joke!
    Go get yourself an ipod touch.. or an iPad..
    save yourself the misery of missing Angry Birds!
    11-22-10 12:29 PM
    Being a BlackBerry user, not only would I still play this, but I would pay $4.99 for it in app world.
    That's about all you get for 4.99 in the app world. text back and forth. Want video and sound? That's another 14.99 more.
    11-22-10 12:48 PM
    All I have to say is...................HUH!
    Angry birds is a game in which you have several different birds that do different things and you have to knock over different wooden structures and destroy pigs that are hidden within the buildings.

REALLY fun game with a EXTREMELY HIGH replay value.
    11-22-10 12:52 PM
    I have to admit...that is funny!
    11-22-10 03:58 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD