Used to play this game on my 8300. It free and old school (think tradewars) but fun to play on your mobile. check it out at
    StarKick Traders Login
    07-17-11 08:53 PM
    Thanks man, I'll check that out.
    08-18-11 11:12 PM
    Can you explain the game to me, please?
    09-02-11 06:41 PM
    Funny it is kinda like Tradewars Anyways if you log into the game and click help on the menu it will explain the game in detail. Basically you 1st use your ship to trade to make money as you progress you can buy better ships that have focused roles some are combat ships others are just for trading. Eventually once your strong enough you can start scouting for other peoples planets which have money on them since planets give a great interest return. You can lower the defences of their planets by bombing it 1st and then you can attack it. Be aware while you attack peoples stuff they will receive email alerts and will probably log in to try to stop you. (I like to attack at night while people sleep). It's an old school game but its really addictive once you get over the learning curve. Here's the link to the guide and contact Alberto ingame for more tips and starting funds. Game started at a new server and help link is here but you have to login to view it .

www.mybnt.net/starkick/help.php
    Last edited by evilrifter; 03-03-12 at 01:10 PM.
    03-03-12 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD