Anyone else experience poor or non existent support from SolverLabs, one of the more popular developers on AppWorld? They may make good games yes, but have terrible customer service. That in my book makes them a 'poor' developer and certainly not one to stand behind, during the BB10 launch. I owned three of their games, until I realized that any OS upgrade (or reboot in some cases), will not only reset the game (high scores etc) but also all purchased credits, for example starfruit in Fruit Slash, to ZERO. You can politely (or angrily) bring this up to them and you will get NOTHING. This is the last straw for me, I foolishly spent $2.99 for 15K starfruit to see it disappear one day later, and not even have a smidgen of a response after emailing them on numerous occasions.

Purchase their games/product at your own risk. Stick with the free versions if you have to. I will attempt to get back about $9 in charges from my carrier.

11-01-12 06:09 PM
    Anyone else experience poor or non existent support from SolverLabs, one of the more popular developers on AppWorld? They may make good games yes, but have terrible customer service. That in my book makes them a 'poor' developer and certainly not one to stand behind, during the BB10 launch. I owned three of their games, until I realized that any OS upgrade (or reboot in some cases), will not only reset the game (high scores etc) but also all purchased credits, for example starfruit in Fruit Slash, to ZERO. You can politely (or angrily) bring this up to them and you will get NOTHING. This is the last straw for me, I foolishly spent $2.99 for 15K starfruit to see it disappear one day later, and not even have a smidgen of a response after emailing them on numerous occasions.

Purchase their games/product at your own risk. Stick with the free versions if you have to. I will attempt to get back about $9 in charges from my carrier.

Customer support is non-existent. I had Fruit Slash or Fruit Ninja (can't remember their title for it) installed on my 9900. I updated the OS with a clean install. Low and behold, the game is no longer in My World. I looked it up in App World and it no longer exists. I looked up the company name and it listed all their apps. Turns out they changed the title of the game so now it's considered a new app and I'm screwed outta my $2. I will never EVER purchase another app in my life. This is how the app devs repay us for supporting their apps? Forget it. I'll use free alternatives or find a way to pirate their apps.
    01-05-13 01:38 PM