I upgraded from a Blackberry Pearl to a Curve yesterday. Love the new phone. However, there is all the icons for Shop Multimedia, Tunes, Games, Themes, etc. I finally found all these listed under Service Book. Can I deleted them in service book from my phone. I won't use these shortcuts. I have hid them and would like to delete them, but I am afraid of messing up my phone. Thanks!
    08-02-08 08:55 PM
    You might as well just hide them, because even if you delete them, they'll come back when your service books are resent.
    08-02-08 08:57 PM
    Can't be removed from the phone.

Best work around is to create a folder, dumb them in there and then hide it.

Those are service books that are periodically sent to the phone. If you delete, they will just come back.
    08-02-08 08:57 PM
    You might as well just hide them, because even if you delete them, they'll come back when your service books are resent.

That's two times you beat me... Lol. !!!
    08-02-08 08:58 PM
    Thanks!!!! I will do it.
    08-02-08 09:46 PM
    Thanks!!!! I will do it.

Anytime... if you run into any problems, don't be afraid to holler.
    08-02-08 09:48 PM
    congrats on the new phone!
    08-02-08 09:50 PM
    Thanks. I was very attached to my Pearl, but my daughter loves her Curve with the full keyboard and wider screen. She encouraged me to move over to the Curve. I think I am going to like it. I sat up several folders put things in that I don't use and hid it. Then I put games in one, contacts/calendar/etc in another...my screen looks clean and my beautiful grandson's picture shines. Thanks for all your help!.
    08-03-08 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD