I just updated my 9650 to the latest Sprint OS and now my SeaBattleSe game does not work. It does not even let me input an activation code. I tried to goto the link here on CrackBerry but it is no longer available there. is anyone else having this issue, does anyone kow where I can get another working download?
    07-27-11 07:46 AM
    I figured it out, it is because I am using BBM6 Beta and the app does not support it yet. I verified this with the developer just to be sure.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    07-27-11 02:15 PM
    same thing with me, I can't get this to work at all. I can't even start a game or have any options to do anything. I upgraded to BBM6 and then downloaded SeaBattleSE.........it allowed me to enter my registration number and then that was it. Anybody else having issues?
    07-28-11 04:55 PM
    I have already spoken with the developer and it is because they need to update the game to make it compatable with BBM6. They said they expect to release the update soon. Hope this helps. Only option I see is downgrade BBM to version 5 untill the update gets released.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 05:44 PM
    Thanks.....I will wait and see what happens then.
    07-28-11 06:10 PM
    Here is the update that I receieved from the developer. It worked for me, maybe it will work for you as well

http://www.toysoft.ca/os6/SeaBattleSE.jad

07-29-11 01:00 AM
    I downloaded SeaBattlese on my 9780, but when i go to play it gets stuck on step 2 when verifying, it says unable to connect to BBM try again later.
    11-26-11 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD