Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nicole_rose View Post
    OMG at times I was going insane trying to figure this out!! I finally passed both rooms! Can't wait for number 3! If u need any help .. Let me know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey nicole I'm stuck on the second room what is the picture code with the cats and what does it open? I have it as Cat-green, flower-blue, butterfly-orange,bunny- red? Is this tight cause nothing happens? Pleeeeez help
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    t of milk makes it go "snap, crackle and pop"

room #1 help.. so i have done everything.. well obviously not.. or i wouldnt be asking. i clicked the fish switch, bear switch, fox/dog switch and clicked on the bizzare "switch" on the swan and nothing happens. i went to left side of cabinate.. i see no place to insert my coin.. its been 3 days.. im stuck!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    if at first you don't succeed, don't try sky diving!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Sydcomebak View Post
    Trying not to give anything away... Here's where I've gotten to:
    -Found the Yellow Star
    -Found the Green Square
    -Found the Green Sketches
    -Found 1 wood stick
    -Found a Green Blank Paper
    -Found & Replaced a paper with crayon sketches
    -Found the Blue Triangle
    -Found a red stick w/Key
    -Got the Scissors
    -Got the String

AHA, found a 2nd stick...

And after that, I was done in under 10 minutes.

ROOM 1 COMPLETED!!!

hi,
    can u please help me with room 1. i found, star, triangle, Square, 2 stick. green paper, and a Sketche. now i dont know wat to do..wer can i find the string , hammer and all, how do we make swan?
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    t of milk makes it go "snap, crackle and pop"

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin183 View Post
    hi,

can u please help me with room 1. i found, star, triangle, Square, 2 stick. green paper, and a Sketche. now i dont know wat to do..wer can i find the string , hammer and all, how do we make swan?
    click on the yellow tote/toybox .. you should see another sketch behind the red toybox/tote. click on it for your next hint..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    if at first you don't succeed, don't try sky diving!
    CrackBerry Newbie

I seriously need help with room 3 ........what's the code on the box on the couch .
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by crystal.d.easter View Post
    Ah!!! Finally figured out room 3 with the secret exit!!! Gaaaah that took forever!!
    Please give us a walkthrough on room 3 ...
    CrackBerry Newbie

Add pin:28CB04E4 group for room escape walkthroug

pin:28CB04E4

Sameerhasik@gmail.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KorsGirl View Post
    What am I supposed to do after I get the tissue box closet open??? Also where is the 3rd statue??? I am on week 2 of this room this exact part and I am freaking out with tiny rage :P

Where is the second and 3rd statue
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jon429k View Post
    Found fith coin and new clue. I think I enter new clue into the code device on tissue box closet door but am not able to get colors to change, how do I reset the code device? Also when I inserted fifth coin into coin device I received all the coins back, do I need to reuse the coins again? Thanks for any and all help that anyone can provide. Checked YouTubeN no help there.
    Please help me,I only have 1 statue,I have " I love box" and that all,no other clues or anything! Please help!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by llgilbert View Post
    Hey nicole I'm stuck on the second room what is the picture code with the cats and what does it open? I have it as Cat-green, flower-blue, butterfly-orange,bunny- red? Is this tight cause nothing happens? Pleeeeez help
    Green=Flower, Orange=Butterfly, Blue=Cat, Red=Bird !!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by djsecret View Post
    I seriously need help with room 3 ........what's the code on the box on the couch .
    First you need to look; under the tissue box, the plant pot next to the unit thing, the plant pot at the easel, down side the right of the couch and then knock the picture frame off in the middle of the wall (the one with the wee squares on it, just keep clicking it till it falls) then turn the light off the look where the picture used to be, then turn the lights on again, click the wee box on the couch and the code is Green Circle, Yellow Triangle, Blue Square and in there is a piece of paper and a bottle opener btw it won't let you type in the code for the box untill you look at all the wee things with the words and the coloured shapes!!! Hope it helped?
    CrackBerry Newbie

EEEEK I'm stuck on Room 3 I'm at the bit where the wee lights are coloured on the door?? If anyone has the combo can you pweeese share thankyouuu!!x
    CrackBerry Newbie

Where the heck is the secret door in the 3rd room? :/
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Room escape is a free online game now available for Blackberry platform. But I never played this game. I have an android phone and I want to know that is this game available for android platform..? Thank you in advance.
    mobile signal boosters is suitable for your need
    CrackBerry Newbie

Good day everyone. Is it the same the free version and the payed version? Coz I already finished the free version and it has 3 room. Thanks
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Re: Room escape

can u please help me?am stuck in room 2...i have got this green rabit blue stick,that mud thng from the plant,glass,screws and srw drvr box,kitten picture 3 white balls,2 green balls, 1 slver and one red...what to do next? am trying evrythng...still stuck.how to get the frog?
    CrackBerry Newbie

please help me out.am stuck in room 2..i have a green rabbit ,butterfly is pink in color,blue stick,screw driver and screws,a glass,mud,box,kitten picture 3 white balls, 2 green balls,1 red ball,1 grey ball.what to do next? how do i get the frog? i have tried almost everything to figure out whats next...nothing is working..
    CrackBerry Newbie

please help me out.am stuck in room 2..i have a green rabbit ,butterfly is pink in color,blue stick,screw driver and screws,a glass,mud,box,kitten picture 3 white balls, 2 green balls,1 red ball,1 grey ball.what to do next? how do i get the frog?
    CrackBerry Newbie

i have tried the combinations,a green rabbit ,blue flwr,pink butterfly and ylw kitten..but thrs no key..the plate is empty.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Stuck in room 2 as well

I have the pictures of the rabbit and kittens. I've revealed the flower in the book and used the box to show the lit image of the butterfly under the desk; however when I open the panel on the wall and add an orange butterfly, green bunny, pink cat and blue flower nothing appears on the tray.

I also can't figure out where to get water for the cup which I presume needs to be thrown on the tulip image indicated by the children's book.

Finally, what does one do with the see-saw in the drawer?

Thx!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Lightbulb room #1

I can't find the red circle and so many other things... Like the hammer... But it will help me if someone can tell me where the red circle is
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default room #1

I can't find the red circle and so many other things... Like the hammer... But it will help me if someone can tell me where the red circle is
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Origami Swan

Please could you help with where to put the origami swan? I know they said the shelf in front of the light or something, but i honestly don't know where that is. Could you help by any chance please?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Seeing as you are online, i was just wandering if you knew where the pliers in room one are by any chance?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask and you shall know

Am I the only one having a problem that the last switch in room one can't be seen?
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast