stuck on the final stages of room 1 - trying to use the coded paper with the buttons in the cabinet but nothing i input will give me the key. put in the code on paper then insert in the coin and it just spits out the coin. have tried every way imaginable including using mirror image. what am i doing wrong?
    You need to go back and read through these posts again. You will find your answer. Have fun!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-11 09:13 PM
    i did! it said use mirror image - and i did! i tried both ways, still won't give me the key
    03-27-11 09:15 PM
    Ok how do you make the green paper into a swan? I know your supposed to fold it but how? I know where the oragami book is....

03-27-11 09:27 PM
    i did! it said use mirror image - and i did! i tried both ways, still won't give me the key
    Are you pushing the buttons for the unhilighted boxes in mirror image? If so, I don't have any more advise. Good luck!

03-27-11 09:33 PM
    what shelf do i put the orgami on? im beyone stuck n where are the pliers? n red circle?
    03-27-11 10:26 PM
    Are you pushing the buttons for the unhilighted boxes in mirror image? If so, I don't have any more advise. Good luck!

It frustrated me too...

I think I had to put the coin in first, then do the buttons, actually go back and look at the window, then go back to the buttons. Does that sound right to those that finished?
    03-27-11 11:06 PM
    stuck on the final stages of room 1 - trying to use the coded paper with the buttons in the cabinet but nothing i input will give me the key. put in the code on paper then insert in the coin and it just spits out the coin. have tried every way imaginable including using mirror image. what am i doing wrong?
    <<SPOILER ALERT>>
    This is what someone posted on BlackBerry App World:
    push button, then button under bear, then under dog pic, then on wall that shows shadow of bird click at the tip of its tail, lights go out, click on left cabinet, push the buttons to match paper found under book, key will drop, click on key to turn on lights, grab key and open door. Level complete.
    The buttons have to be done in the reverse. The boxes that are scratched out on the green piece of paper are actually the ones you DON'T push in. This is what the button panel should look like. With the black boxes being the buttons that you push in.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You can check to see if you have the correct image on the glass block wall. That's the image that should match the green piece of paper.

After that you insert the coin and go back to where the glass blocks are and the key is hanging down from a string. You click on the key and the lights turn back on. And then you take the key and open the door.

Thanks to the person that posted this tip on BlackBerry App world.
    03-28-11 01:40 AM
    I have 3 white, 2 green, 1 red, and 1 black marble, a brown thing, emtpy glass, hook pole, box, and picture of cats but now I'm lost
    03-28-11 10:11 AM
    OMG at times I was going insane trying to figure this out!! I finally passed both rooms! Can't wait for number 3! If u need any help .. Let me know

03-29-11 12:20 AM
    I have the origami swan and cant figure out what shelf or ledge to put it on. can some one please help me.
    You have to get the pliers and remove the nail from the fish pic.. When u move that picture there is a spot u place the swan.

03-29-11 12:23 AM
    You have to get the pliers and remove the nail from the fish pic.. When u move that picture there is a spot u place the swan.

THANKS-any hint/tip on where to get the pilars from. I've been stuck at this point for a few days and i'm feeling discouraged.
    03-29-11 02:39 PM
    THANKS-any hint/tip on where to get the pilars from. I've been stuck at this point for a few days and i'm feeling discouraged.
    If I recall correctly, I think it's in the box with the string that has all of the colored shapes on top. You need to find all of the shapes first and put those in place. Then it will open up.
    03-30-11 07:00 AM
    thanks so much. I have all the shapes except for the red square so I will go off hunting for that now.
    04-02-11 07:31 PM
    I can't even find the game!
    04-04-11 07:15 AM
    I'd probably be able to do the second room, except I can't find the bathroom! If anybody could point me the right way, that would be helpful.

04-04-11 08:59 AM
    Hey ya'll, App World sent me an alert that there's an update, and the game now supports touch screen devices. Yay! You still have to use the pointer, but you can move it with your finger at least, lol.
    04-07-11 10:43 PM
    hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could give me a clue. I have unlocked all drawers except the top one on the white desk, I figured out the light and box thing, found the cat picture, I have 1 black, 1 red, 3 white, and 2 green, I have unlocked the draw with the scale, but it wont let me put aything on there. also what is up with the hidden panel, I cannot figure that out, I got the cat picture frame thing, the rabbit that is a duck. and that is where I am stuck, there are no clues on app world, someone pls help, it is driving me crazy
    04-10-11 09:43 AM
    I can't figure out how to open it.. I have the two sticks, the string, the sticky notes and the the two diagrams

Can anyone tell me where to find the second stick? I only fouind the one under the couch but you guys are saying that it's somewhere near the dresser and the trashcan but I don't see any stick! Help me out please

04-17-11 10:00 AM
    Can anyone tell me where to find the second stick? I only fouind the one under the couch but you guys are saying that it's somewhere near the dresser and the trashcan but I don't see any stick! Help me out please

04-19-11 11:33 AM

04-20-11 12:49 PM
    I have 3 white, 2 green, 1 red, and 1 black marble, a brown thing, emtpy glass, hook pole, box, and picture of cats but now I'm lost
    I think I'm at the exact same spot.
    04-23-11 08:29 AM
    I think I'm at the exact same spot.
    do you have the paper from behind the desk and I'm at the blue room with the animal puzzle I can't figure out the code

04-23-11 10:39 AM
    Hi Guys!

Downloaded room escape and really want to get in to it but I'm really confused! Im in room 1 and I have three shaped (not the red one which I guess is in the box) I have scissors sticks and string, green post it note, the note with the tips on and I've found one key (which gave me the post it and scissors in top two drawers) now I have no clue. I opened the hatch with the two sticks and string after reading a tip on here, but nothing was in there and then the game reset. I've got all my bits back but I'm just aimlessly clicking things! I've never played a game like this and am not usually hopeless! But I can't decide if my copy just doesn't work or I'm missing something?? Can anyone help me with what I'm meant to be doing??? Many thanks!!!!!
    04-27-11 02:12 PM
    OMG at times I was going insane trying to figure this out!! I finally passed both rooms! Can't wait for number 3! If u need any help .. Let me know

Hey Nicole! I would REALLY love 4 u 2 post or contact me with walkthrough on room 2!! I've restarted, gotton diff.things(red b'fly vs.blue b'fly) CAN'T figure out comb.2 box under plant!?! Have yet to find more than 5 marbles! NO ONE will give exact answers,just hints! Drivin me crazy!!! Please help!!

04-28-11 02:30 PM

The second stick is in the crack of sofa/wall on side LOOK HARD its hidden good!

04-28-11 02:35 PM
240 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD