Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 240
  1. Gelzz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    360 Posts
    PIN
    28E0854D
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Room escape

    Sup everyone !

    Jus wondering if anyone has payed ROOM ESCAPE ???

    If so please let me know, Im kinda stuck.

    BTW if you like a really really good challenge in Puzzles DL it.

    I find it fun

    YOU HAVE GOT TO SAY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND!
  2. Michelle Haag's Avatar
    The girl who waited

    Posts
    1,672 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,853 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    It is fun, and challenging! I saw some tips and hints in App World, in the comments. Maybe look there? Hopefully some people will post here too.

    BlackBerry App World - Room Escape
    Twitter @_Miche11e_ .::. BBM Channel C0001B3B5

    You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your effing smartphone.
    "Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence." - Pythagoras
  3. Gelzz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    360 Posts
    PIN
    28E0854D
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    I totally agree that it's a fun game and yes App world does have hints.

    But I was playing with out hints, it's pretty crazy.

    Lets jus say that I am stuck on Both rooms lol

    YOU HAVE GOT TO SAY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND!
  4. PR1MO1's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #4  

    Default

    I'm in australia using a torch and i get the message saying this app isn't available for my device or carrier, anyone got any ideas?
  5. n9xbox's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    21 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    I got the picture of the fish to open and I pressed the button, it turned on a light. Now I am stuck.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  6. JeePak's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    152 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n9xbox View Post
    I got the picture of the fish to open and I pressed the button, it turned on a light. Now I am stuck.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Im stuck in the first room with the stick and the piece of string.. I cant find the red circle, how do you open the picture of the fish? i know it has something to do with the nail.. But i do know that you have to open the pic of the fish, then press the button under the bear, then the pic of the dog then im guessing there is a button somewhere that has to do with a chicken...but im still on the fish...i feel stupid...
    --______ooo
    -/_/|_|_|\___\__
    |/ : \_|_|_/ : \|iiii|
    -( _ )-_ ) .( _ )-_ ) "Determination - If parts ain't flying, you ain't trying.."
  7. n9xbox's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    21 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Open to door in the ceiling above the red and yellow box.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  8. JeePak's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    152 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    I can't figure out how to open it.. I have the two sticks, the string, the sticky notes and the the two diagrams

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  9. n9xbox's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    21 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Click the string, then click the two sticks. Use the new item to open.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  10. n9xbox's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    21 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    What is the clock for? I am stuck now.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  11. kezzaw13's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n9xbox View Post
    I got the picture of the fish to open and I pressed the button, it turned on a light. Now I am stuck.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Have you found the book about origami? You need to use the piece of green paper to make the origami swan and place it on the shelf in front of the light, then look around the room!
  12. kezzaw13's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n9xbox View Post
    What is the clock for? I am stuck now.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The clock doesn't do anything!
  13. kezzaw13's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeePak View Post
    Im stuck in the first room with the stick and the piece of string.. I cant find the red circle, how do you open the picture of the fish? i know it has something to do with the nail.. But i do know that you have to open the pic of the fish, then press the button under the bear, then the pic of the dog then im guessing there is a button somewhere that has to do with a chicken...but im still on the fish...i feel stupid...
    Once you have found the pliers, you use these to remove the nail from the fish picture. Do you have a hammer yet?
  14. JeePak's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    152 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Yup did that, and I put the origami bird on the outline on the back of the picture but now I'm stuck.. Lol

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  15. vanilla_thunder's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask, and you might get it :P
    #15  

    Default

    I beat the first room, but now I'm stuck on the second! Haha I have no idea what to do with the scale or the frog figurine haha

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  16. n9xbox's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    21 Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kezzaw13 View Post
    The clock doesn't do anything!
    Ok thanks. Once I put the bird down I turned around to see the shadow. Now I am stuck.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  17. Gelzz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    360 Posts
    PIN
    28E0854D
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n9xbox View Post
    Ok thanks. Once I put the bird down I turned around to see the shadow. Now I am stuck.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    agreed !!! I am stuck in the same spot. ... what to do what to do.

    Second room, im stuck at the marbles .... sigh

    YOU HAVE GOT TO SAY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND!
  18. kezzaw13's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kezzaw13 View Post
    Have you found the book about origami? You need to use the piece of green paper to make the origami swan and place it on the shelf in front of the light, then look around the room!
    Can you see had shadow on another wall? Click on one of the points of the shadow to bring up another switch!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  19. JeePak's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    152 Posts
    #19  

    Default

    Bbaaaahhhhh!!!! Alright so I got the lights off and I'm at the lockbox.. But everytime I do the combination from the paper and insert the coin the green square lights change.. I've tried like 10 dirrent ways of putting in the combination..but I keep getting the same friggin coin back...lol I feel ******** playing this game! Lmao

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  20. kezzaw13's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Have you got the frog out the glass? Place the frog on the flower picture in between the 2 red flowers that are next to each other!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  21. kezzaw13's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeePak View Post
    Bbaaaahhhhh!!!! Alright so I got the lights off and I'm at the lockbox.. But everytime I do the combination from the paper and insert the coin the green square lights change.. I've tried like 10 dirrent ways of putting in the combination..but I keep getting the same friggin coin back...lol I feel ******** playing this game! Lmao

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Right you should have a piece of paper with the combination of lights on! Copy that but so that its a mirror image! The dark squares on the picture should be buttons you press leaving the other ones lit up

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  22. kezzaw13's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelzz View Post
    agreed !!! I am stuck in the same spot. ... what to do what to do.

    Second room, im stuck at the marbles .... sigh
    I am stuck with the marbles too... Seem to be one less than the spaces on the panel on the wall... I do know that the red marble is the lightest weight though

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanked by:
    sleekskyline120 (12-26-2012) 
  23. JeePak's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    152 Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Yup yup beat the first room, now I'm at the second room, already have the orange flower and the red butterly, I have the 3white, 2green, 1black and 1red marble, the hoke pole, the glass, the brown something and the box. But now I'm stuck

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  24. kezzaw13's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeePak View Post
    Yup yup beat the first room, now I'm at the second room, already have the orange flower and the red butterly, I have the 3white, 2green, 1black and 1red marble, the hoke pole, the glass, the brown something and the box. But now I'm stuck

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Have you unlocked any drawers yet and have you found the piece of paper in the tube behind the white desk? Should help you and keep you going for a bit. And did you find the picture of kittens under the small brown table?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  25. JeePak's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    152 Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Alrighty, unlocked all the drawers except the top one on the desk, seems I'm also missing a marble, have 3white, 3green, 2black and 1 red, I found the weight goes from black(heaviest) to green then white then red (lightest) but I have no idea how much that gold one weighs, I still have that blue hook pole thing, and the wet toilet paper. I'm at the the part where I gotta put all the marbles to where they equal each others weight but I'm missing one.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions